Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punters code..  (Read 625 times)

Wooderz

Because I am a nerd I thought we might have use of a secret coded language for use on the invariably positive feedbacks we have to leave SP's in order to build a rep and avoid tat for tit negs..

So, for example.. a lack lustre BJ could be described as "A1 blow job".. a mechanical, cliniical  attitude to business.. "Great work ethic"..

Looks fatter than pics "widely acknowledged"..

Looks nothing like her 10 year old pics.. "shes really something else"..

Just slip the phrase in and hope none of the "lovely ladies" crack it.. ;)

Offline scutty brown

just stick with being a nerd...

Offline Hobbit

Because I am a nerd I thought we might have use of a secret coded language for use on the invariably positive feedbacks we have to leave SP's in order to build a rep and avoid tat for tit negs..

So, for example.. a lack lustre BJ could be described as "A1 blow job".. a mechanical, cliniical  attitude to business.. "Great work ethic"..

Looks fatter than pics "widely acknowledged"..

Looks nothing like her 10 year old pics.. "shes really something else"..

Just slip the phrase in and hope none of the "lovely ladies" crack it.. ;)

It's a nice idea but it won't work. Mainly because there are many Whiteknights and fluffies out there who would tell the girls what the codes are, thus making them useless. These Whiteknights are everywhere, a bit like the illuminati, and they are cunts of the highest order.  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That's going to work well since you're the only one who knows the 'code'.   :wacko:

Never felt the need to build a 'rep'on AW, if your comms are good enough you'll get a booking.

Ipman1973

Call a spade a spade  not a shovel.   If there is any where representing free speech surely it is this forum .
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:59:50 pm by Ipman1973 »

Offline lewisjones23

why the fuck would we need a code?

if a WG is fat just say she is fat

if she gives a good BJ then just say she gives a good BJ

punting is simple, no need for complicated ‘ secret ‘ shite like that

Wooderz

haha. maybe a naff idea guys.. What eared my prick up though was someone here made a comment about how a SP had loads of good rep on AW but most of the comments on feedback were not the usual smoke up the arse post coital enthusiasm.. (seriously though, some of the fb comments on naff punts I have had seemed to be talking about someone completely different to what I met so they are not reliable indicators)..

If some folk can already sense a subtle sign that all that is positive isnt always a true good..

Then perhaps we can build on that.. But maybe not..

Of course the real reviews and feedback are here.. at least for a good number of sp's..

Wooderz

It's a nice idea but it won't work. Mainly because there are many Whiteknights and fluffies out there who would tell the girls what the codes are, thus making them useless. These Whiteknights are everywhere, a bit like the illuminati, and they are cunts of the highest order.  :hi:
This is true.. "fanny like a badly packed kebab" is also a compliment in my book so they would easily misinterpret that too..