Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Nicoll (hatfield)  (Read 1254 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline clamlapper6969

NOT IMPRESSED, I dont think she's been 20 for a good 7-10 years she's not 5foot 3 more like 5.9, her boyfriend/pimp sits next door. if this was her idea of a Gfe then I pity him, will only do the basics, I figure it was her boyfriend who was answering texts as he seemed to grasp English better than her. the photos on her AW Profile must have been heavily photoshopped.also inspite of her having dozens of outfits shown on her AW page she said she didn't have any with her. she didnt want to be there and wanted it over as quick as possible I mean I get I'm pretty ugly but still.
       disappointed all round really won't be going back again.
 External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

NOT IMPRESSED, I dont think she's been 20 for a good 7-10 years she's not 5foot 3 more like 5.9, her boyfriend/pimp sits next door. if this was her idea of a Gfe then I pity him, will only do the basics, I figure it was her boyfriend who was answering texts as he seemed to grasp English better than her. the photos on her AW Profile must have been heavily photoshopped.also inspite of her having dozens of outfits shown on her AW page she said she didn't have any with her. she didnt want to be there and wanted it over as quick as possible I mean I get I'm pretty ugly but still.

What disgusting piece of shit so called boyfriend.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Metalgear2018

Mate Hatfield is the new Luton. I used to punt over there and see some Brazilian chicks. It's all shit over there.