Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young thai maya69 - Neath  (Read 2473 times)

6 review(s) for young thai maya69 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt of 2019!
Never considered myself to have a thing for oriental girls, but Maya is the 3rd or 4th in a short space of time so I must have!

Decent house in quiet area on the outskirts of Neath. Plenty of parking around. Same spot as Nans in my previous review.

Cost
£60 h/hr (hard to find a good punt at these kind of rates these days!)

Comms:
Great. Quick replies to texts.

Appearance:
As pics. If not a little better looking in real. Cracking body. Tits were fake I think but very hard to tell. Nice peach of a bum.   

Personality:
Don't think we really connected due to her lack of english. She was very smiley and friendly enough throughout but I don't think we strung 2 sentences together throughout the booking! Just as much my awkward fault as hers if not more so i'm fine when this happens.

Meeting:
Arranged by text in the morning for same day booking. No issues. Knew exactly were I was going as had been there before. Text on arrival. Didn't want me to knock or ring the door bell but text when i'm at the door. Didn't fancy hanging around in plain sight with a phone in my hand so text when I was 3 or 4 doors down and the the door opened as i arrived.

Met by a lovely slim petite Thai girl in a matching top and skirt combo. Very happy with what I saw. Shoes off at the door and followed up stairs. Very obvious from the offset that communication and chat wouldn't be the highlight of the meet. Handed over the coin and we undressed before I was told to lay on the bed. Started with a nice massage with oil for about 10 mins. Really enjoyed it. Couple of brushes when rubbing my legs which was nice. She was fully naked straddling my legs the whole time.

Soon was told to turn and she started licking and sucking my nipples while she woke the old boy up. Having my nipples played with isn't something I enjoy but went with it. Shes a very slow sensual lady. Once I was ready, on with the condom for some oral with. OWO is available for £20 but decided to stick with covered. I could sense straight away that I was having once of these 'two pumps and your done' days so decided to limit the sensitivity  :dash: Nice covered oral. Swapping between deep and light. No complaints. I would have definitely popped there and then if i'd opted for without.

Soon she climbed on top, and this is where she earns her money. It went from a pleasant vanilla booking to a great one. Her pussy is incredibly tight and shes great on top! Mixing it up with some very sensual grinding and fast bouncing. Opportunity to explore her great tits, bullet like nipples and tight body. One of my most enjoyable cowgirl experiences. Soon she asked for doggy. This time, it was great to get my hands on her perfect arse while we fucked. Perfect firm handful in each hand. I soon finished in the condom and she gave me a thorough clean.

Would I return:
As opportunities are slim down west, I would. Frustratingly, I forgot to ask how long she's here for. Sorry!

Offline Bonio

Thanks for that review - seems like one I could go for. 60 notes is good value too for the full service.

Offline Mil 34

Offline MR-UK

Great looking nips  ;)

i saw her today amazing nips but awful service i should of done the 60 quid for the 1 hr ..  it was long and drawn out

Offline welshpunter17

i saw her today amazing nips but awful service i should of done the 60 quid for the 1 hr ..  it was long and drawn out

I saw her on Sunday, it was okay but she seemed totally disinterested

jammy

I saw her on Sunday, it was okay but she seemed totally disinterested

Not surprised she's prob been trafficked and forced into it. I avoid places like this because it's so obvious they dont enjoy it. My motto is if they arent enjoying, how can I.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Not surprised she's prob been trafficked and forced into it. I avoid places like this because it's so obvious they dont enjoy it. My motto is if they arent enjoying, how can I.

It may make me fluffy, or deluded, but I'm with you on this Jammy

Offline Curious CP

I agree about these Asian places, I felt the same when I visited the Chinese Massage Shop Morriston, it is risky going to places where the provider may be trafficked because the punter could be prosecuted.