Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish cute Eva - Bounds Green / Wood Green  (Read 3826 times)

20 review(s) for Polish cute Eva (12 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimayre

Just a quick review of this girl, who I saw late one night last weekend. Couldn't see any reviews of her on here, at the time she had no feedback on AW, but now has 1.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Arranged by text around lunch time for late that same night, got reply within an hour and then got responsive texts there after whilst we agreed exact time and the fact that she'd do FK which is important to me.

Location was on the end of a residential terraced road near Wood Green area. Was late at night, so was obviously very quiet, entrance was up a drive, and round the back. Inside, was a pretty normal house looks wise, although on leaving, I realised that she had flat mates the other side of a screen which screened off the lounge from the entrance. Might be different during the day, but this was around 10.30pm. I wasn't bothered, but just to say shes with a bunch of others in the house, sounded like males and females. The room was a reasonable size, like a small double, soft light, very comfortable.

The Girl

She's the girl in the pictures, so you can see her figure, but she doesn't show her face on AW. I would say she's a 7-7.5 in looks facially, but I found her pretty cute. Figure wise she's quite small up top, maybe B cup which I love, slim. Bottom half not gym toned, but still fairly slim attractive, maybe side 8, or just slightly more. I normally go for very slim size 6 girls, but I found her pretty sexy, all the same. She had a great attitude from the outset, smiley, friendly, spoke good pretty English, offered me a shower which I took. She was wearing a robe with black lingerie underneath.

The Meet

I came back from shower and she removed her robe and took off my towel, have me a kiss for a few seconds, then we moved to the bed. I'd paid for half an hour, so I was keen to get straight to some FK and cuddling. She responded really well and seemed pretty in to it. Fk was light to medium, but it was very natural, so was very happy. After some foreplay and fooling around, we got the rubber on and went straight for cowgirl.  She gave a great impression of being into it, I pulled her down a couple of times for more FK, moved into missionary to finish. I'm not an oral guy, so can't comment on that. Afterwards we chatted a little, a few jokes, then a kiss on the cheek at the door.

Conclusion

She's the girl in the pictures, she has a nice attitude, offered light to medium FK, is pretty slim, although not super skinny waist down. I'll save her on my hotlist as an option for the future. I won't rush straight back, but I'd be very happy to return if I'm in the area and feeling the urge.

Offline bediscrete

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Nice. Thanks for the review, jimayre.

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP. Looks cute, but moved already