Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Sandra Manchester Tour  (Read 536 times)

26 review(s) for LovelySandra89 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only

Price:

70 for 30 mins

Clean apartment for a block of flats near Arndale

Looks:

I was wary of that because some of her photos in her profile especially face pics do seem a bit average but I still decided to see her due to her positive reviews.
To my surprise when she opened the door I found her very attractive facially and body is hot as well and seemed really sexy in heels. Now maybe she takes her pictures without make up and in person she wears make up or maybe some people are not photogenic but I got much better than I expected in person which is always nice and shows that her pics are genuine. Also the fact that I am a sucker for the EE look made her even more attractive to me. Overall I think you definitely will not be disappointed when she opens the door.

Service:

Very friendly from the start, she has a sexy look about her and she knows how to seduce from the moment you walk into her apartment. OW, FK, body kissing, sex in various positions. clothes off she started kissing enthusiastically, started as DFK very enthusiastic and we continued to FK as I would rather it. On the bed she lied next to me and started kissing and nibbling my body which drove me crazy( she knows what she's doing) very skilled and seductive at it. At one point ( my neck and body are very sensitive) it started to tickle and I burst in laughter as she did it which I tried to contain as she was being very seductive and trying to please and laughing while she is is a bit childish but I couldn't contain it yet it was very pleasurable and I really enjoyed it. The only girl to do that to me (nibble and kiss my body not just mouth and neck) as far as I remember and was a very nice touch.

condom on, she puts 200% effort in oral and has a unique technique which is nice however I am not a fan of oral whether OWO or OW as I rarely get any sensation from it regardless of the girls skills it's a malfunction in me :(

Started in missionary, sex was very enjoyable and then we moved to CG which was the best I received. I can never cum from CG no matter what the girl does but she popped my first CG orgasm cherry and never came from cG with anyone else! She goes at it very hard and aggressive you feel like the bed will break and at one point I was wondering where does she get all her energy from. Soon I popped

Drawbacks: she did look at her watch during CG and that is when I asked how much time we had left in fear to overstay, but the meeting did not seem rushed, she took her time to pleasure me and I did not mind her looking at the clock.

Another nice chat while getting dressed she really does listen and engage in a nice conversation with you which is always nice. Got a hug and a kiss and left her place very happy and was smiling on the way home. She mentioned that she tours Manchester often and she's not far from it. Would definitely visit again if she's in Manchester and if I was however I am away from the country for a prolonged period currently.

I just adore those WG who go the extra mile to give a good service and give a fuck whether you enjoyed yourself or not I think this effort they put is the reason you go back home smiling.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:06:32 pm by Ce95 »