Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natalie - Masquerade girls - Stockton  (Read 1525 times)

3 review(s) for NatalieMasquerade (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Northernfairy75

External Link/Members Only

Working in Teesside at moment and felt the urge had a look online and thought slim pickings so tried an agency found Masquerade girls Lass on phone was friendly and helpful and pointed me in the direction of Natalie. She opened the door in requested lingerie what a lovely figure and friendly girl she was paperwork out of the way and down to business out came a truly spectacular pair of breasts wonderful erect nipples bit of kissing and cuddling and exploring of each other's body's then on to the main event what a truly perfect experience to get me back in the saddle so to speak a real gem of a girl she was incredibly keen and clearly enjoys what she does. I will return soon and looking at masquerade's website they clearly have plenty to offer

Offline Shearer1955

A newish poster putting up  a glowing first review not long after a Negative for the same girl.... a little suspicious  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Could do with a bit more detail OP, like how long booked, price paid, what services were on offer etc.

This might help if you do another review, though O do agree it looks a bit suspicious.

Offline Northernfairy75

Sorry for not going into required detail first attempt however saying it's suspicious is bit unfair gotta start somewhere don't I 😥 have seen girls in the past that have glowing reviews and thought they were shite personally

Offline The Outsider

Sorry for not going into required detail first attempt however saying it's suspicious is bit unfair gotta start somewhere don't I 😥 have seen girls in the past that have glowing reviews and thought they were shite personally

Just add it to the thread.   :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You should have reviewed them on here, it all goes to build a more accurate picture. This isn't like AW with the fake positive feedback, honest, genuine reviews are welcome and not posting negatives gives a false impression.

Offline Northernfairy75

She was £60 for half hour which I thought was fair great body service wise I don't really ask for much bit of owo and on to main event me. She does have an intimate piercing down there if any of you need the road map 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Sinz

Working in Teesside at moment and felt the urge had a look online and thought slim pickings so tried an agency found Masquerade girls Lass on phone was friendly and helpful and pointed me in the direction of Natalie. She opened the door in requested lingerie what a lovely figure and friendly girl she was paperwork out of the way and down to business out came a truly spectacular pair of breasts wonderful erect nipples bit of kissing and cuddling and exploring of each other's body's then on to the main event what a truly perfect experience to get me back in the saddle so to speak a real gem of a girl she was incredibly keen and clearly enjoys what she does. I will return soon and looking at masquerade's website they clearly have plenty to offer

Looking at their website, they have a bucket load of fake reviews too  :thumbsdown: