Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Silver Lady Eccles receptionist today  (Read 5845 times)

Offline TomTank

Surprised she gets any customers with her telephone manner.
Telephoned today, and the line was poor, and clarity of speech is not a strength of hers.

ME: Who's on today?
HER: x and y
ME: What are they like?
HER: something unintelligible is a tall bruntte with a 36D size 12 figure
ME: What about the other girl?
HER: with aggressive Manc attitude (I'm a Manc BTW but some are an embarrassment to the city) If you're not going to listen I'm not repeating it   hangs up

I shan't ever darken their door again, not that I did much anyway as it's a pretty shit parlour, but that's done it for me.
I did call back and tell her this.

Offline Kriss

Interesting website

External Link/Members Only

I remember when it first opened. They always had good girls back in the days of hairy muffs  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TomTank

Yep, website as shit as the parlour.
I've seen Chrissie and Amy-Chloe there, so just thought I'd see who was there now as the website is so shit, but the receptionists are worse than the website.
Sticking to Sheridans and Roses.

Offline wilburs horse

Chrissie has left hence no reason to visit.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.

Offline TomTank

Chrissie has left hence no reason to visit.

Amy Chloe was great too .... so I was hoping to ask about both of them and what the girls there are like now, and I get that shitty attitude

Offline Ihateaero

Jeez that website is utter shit! I’m surprised they get any business with that!

Offline bigbilly22

Amy Chloe was great too .... so I was hoping to ask about both of them and what the girls there are like now, and I get that shitty attitude

Any-Chloe!!

What I’d give for the chance to see her again. Anyone know what she’s up to??

Offline Home Alone

Any-Chloe!!

What I’d give for the chance to see her again. Anyone know what she’s up to??

Well, that's at least 2 of us in the queue, bigbilly.

I always worried about Amy-Chloe on my way home from an hour in her bed; I never remember seeing any woman, professional or amateur, who put so much of herself into a session.

Online Dickled

Silver lady was good when the guy who'd had Sheridan's before Nicola was the boss. Saw some good girls there like Harmony, Brooke, Honey, etc.
That must be about 5 years ago now.

Offline Blue Moon

Well, that's at least 2 of us in the queue, bigbilly.
Three now. I had great times with her back in the day. And I still have the videos!    Bm

Offline Deepstroker

Never been,,always looked like a shit hole. I used to visit the lady who had a flat above the shop,back stairs entrance, a little further along,,now long since retired.

Offline Kriss

There was another place just up Liverpool Road. They had massage tables, not beds.

Offline Doc Holliday

I visited Silver Lady a few times many moons ago circa 2005. Was a convenient on route location. Cheap and cheerful to pop in. Mostly very average but do recall one memorable punt (no idea who with)

Very tatty run down dated décor and rooms. No idea what it is like now?

We criticise places such as this with poor online presence etc  ... yet they survive when others don't?

Re Amy Chloe saw her a couple of times (not at Silver Lady though and the second time by accident) not my type at all but that's the way it goes  :)

Offline 313

Is Bianca from Jackies working there?

Offline Doc Holliday

There was another place just up Liverpool Road. They had massage tables, not beds.

Long time ago, but was that Chelsea's .. Chinese place?

Offline Kriss

Long time ago, but was that Chelsea's .. Chinese place?

Yes, although I was a customer there before it went oriental.