Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefanny The Best Brazilian - Clapham SW9  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Fitzjew

External Link/Members Only
☎ 07438866791

Comms: Easy to respond and all services confirmed. When I arrived I was sure the guy that opened is the one that deals with the texts, calls weren't answered for this reason

Location: Just a 4mins walk from Clapham North tube station(Northen line), I used to have an office just a few mins walk , passed by this place for years and wish I knew it back then

Girl: She is as per pic and as suggested on ad, if she looks different they will pay for your cab fare lol. She is about 5'4, Dark Brazilian complexion, its not just a tan, Nice fake books, Ass that is just too good to be real but I couldn't tell. Tiny waist, Now her hair was a bit disappointing because I could feel some tracks in there so I couldn't pull it as I would usually do. She seems like a girl you would approach In a bar for a date and you would take around to your mate's party on your arm without a second thought that they would ask if she has a sister.

Visit:
I arrived evening of a weekday and a young guy opened the door which faces the drive. He taps on a door with the girl, she walks out in a skimpy black two-piece leaving nothing to the imagination,  she shakes by hand, how polite, she walks me back in the room and confirms 30mins booking/£60. I undress whilst she undresses whatever it was to undress, I lie down on the bad, on with the bag with her lips, asked for 69 and she says its extra and I show her the text which was confirmed to not be, she says okay but when it came to it, she was sort of reserved to let me go in as i wanted to so i just left that alone. No Mr. Johnson is pleased and firm, I tell to go missionary, i give it all and as I was attracted to her, it stayed firm. Her honey doesn't have much grip and as I am quiet on the big side, I think it would be worse for anyone lacking on the girth side.
Now I flip her around and she says "oooh doggy" with a smile. Doggy was the best I have heard in a while as her ass was just too good , once again, an ass you would actually want rather than these overly fake asses many have these days. Doggy turned into Turtle position and i could penetrate her deeper like this as her weight was more on me than natural doggy. I popped with about 10mins left which I used to dress up.
She stayed in the room whilst I got dressed just flashing her ass and we had a little chat and i slapped her ass whilst i walked out.

Pros: She is a good looking girl in my eyes, I would actually approach a girl that looks like her for a date. Little makeup which shows off her natural skin. She is very very polite, she does not complain a lot.

Cons: charges for most extras i.e. Oral on her(i just don't get this with WG) , Owo etc. Hair is fake as i usually like holding it so it wouldn't have worked with her. I had to be extra careful with her breast, i think she got too much of a bigger size for her skin(stretch wise), English is 3/10.

Would I return? yesI would but I wanna see the other girl she said works there as well and if not pleased, i will see her but for 15mins tops just because I hate paying extras, I am more Quantity mixed with Quality rather than just Quality for a higher price.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:30:06 pm by Fitzjew »

Offline Henry Hoover

ive fancied a go on a Brazilian lately,but the fact they want extras for everything on top of a pretty high price to start with does put me off.

Offline peter purves

Two questions:

1. The perennial question or perhaps that should now be changed to eternal question  :P

2. Do you think she is post-op?

Cheers!!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fitzjew

Oh no do not worry, i actually saw her lady flower up close, its all female..take my word

Offline Fitzjew

Two questions:

1. The perennial question or perhaps that should now be changed to eternal question  :P

2. Do you think she is post-op?

Cheers!!

Yes but atleast she is not Romanian so it could be worth it. i was tempted to even offer her £10 after we started for OWO just to see if she would fall for it

Offline GameofPunting

The high navel really raises my suspicions.  :(
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral