Author Topic: Ranchy Hot Mare - Belfast  (Read 4243 times)


8 review(s) for Ohara (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline IrishBob

External Link/Members Only

Raunchy Hot Mare, also goes by the name Lucy and I met her just before Christmas. Arranged for half an hour £70

Phoned her quite early and she was easy to chat to on the phone. Booking arranged and told me where to go and where to phone from a landmark shortly after

The location is between the Lisburn road and Malone road. It was quite quiet so I felt that it was quite discreet. I phoned and then it was a short walk to her apartment. She told me what to do to get in etc on  the way. Shee greeted me quietly at the door and took me to her bedroom. Now the bedroom is fairly small but I didn't find it an issue as the bed is quite big. Porn was also playing on the tv.

Paperwork was handled as I discussed what I wanted and got ready. I asked for a kinky session with boots (she wears them in the ad) and for her to be very dominant sexually. This she did exceptionally well.

Started off with dfk, then Reverse oral, OWO and then owo with a prostate massage and then finished with cowgirl (protected).
During all this she was very vocal and very chatty.

Then I got ready and left. She didn't time watch, was very friendly and seemed to have a good time. I do think I was there longer than half an hour but definitely had half an hour of "play time".

It was a very good experience and well worth the money in my opinion. Will visit again and stay for the hour I think. She was very friendly and easy to chat to.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:22:11 pm by IrishBob »

Offline ibis543

External Link/Members Only

Raunchy Hot Mare, also goes by the name Lucy and I met her just before Christmas. Arranged for half an hour £70

Phoned her quite early and she was easy to chat to on the phone. Booking arranged and told me where to go and where to phone from a landmark shortly after

The location is between the Lisburn road and Malone road. It was quite quiet so I felt that it was quite discreet. I phoned and then it was a short walk to her apartment. She told me what to do to get in etc on  the way. Shee greeted me quietly at the door and took me to her bedroom. Now the bedroom is fairly small but I didn't find it an issue as the bed is quite big. Porn was also playing on the tv.

Paperwork was handled as I discussed what I wanted and got ready. I asked for a kinky session with boots (she wears them in the ad) and for her to be very dominant sexually. This she did exceptionally well.

Started off with dfk, then Reverse oral, OWO and then owo with a prostate massage and then finished with cowgirl (protected).
During all this she was very vocal and very chatty.

Then I got ready and left. She didn't time watch, was very friendly and seemed to have a good time. I do think I was there longer than half an hour but definitely had half an hour of "play time".

It was a very good experience and well worth the money in my opinion. Will visit again and stay for the hour I think. She was very friendly and easy to chat to.


is she good looking
saw the pics of her she quite a bit chunky
do you know if she does cum in mouth or anal

when you say she located between lisburn and malone road
it would;nt be in eglantine ave by any chance

Offline Patcheye2761

She’s went on a bit of a mad diet over the last few months in a health kick, not that she was ever big in my opinion.

Loves anal and CIM. No extra cost, no hidden charges.

Nice person too.

Offline MichaelP

Good review. Was a regular of hers 2 years back. Must get back soon. She has lost a bit of weight going by her latest pics.

Offline IrishBob

She mentioned to me she had lost weight. I think she looks very good for her age. To me she wasn't fat or thin. Curvy but notoverweight if you know what I mean.

I think she looks quite nice.

Offline ibis543

where about would she be located

close enough to the city centre

Offline MichaelP

A little bit further on out ibis. A few streets down from Eglantine but crucially definitely not Eglantine.