Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Coco - Hounslow  (Read 1458 times)

Offline gash bash

External Link/Members Only

Saw her today, £60/min + 10 OWO.

Same location as GinGin who i reviewed last week. Nice flat with basic furnishings. Located near the back entrace of Treaty Centre. Parking available at various locations, this time i parked in Halfords car park approx 10 mins away and its free for 2 hours.

Comms: Easy to arrange at short notice, waited at the top of the road and was met by chinese guy(sergei/pimp/security/handyman/crew member/general man about town - call him whatever takes your fancy) who took me to the flat

This was a new girl from Taiwan, spoke good english and said it was her first day working in UK. It showed as she couldn't even figure out how to work the lock to the room - i had to jump in to help after she kept fiddling with it for a minute or so.

Girl: Mid to late 20s, average looks, quite tall 5'6" and probably a size 8 with some belly, smooth skin clean and fresh, nice firm B cup tits which were the highlight of her figure.

Service: FK, OWO, DT, Protected sex.

I sat on the bed and brought her close to me so i could suck her tits - really firm with suckable nipples.

Once i laid down on the bed she came on top and started with some kissing and then licked my nipples for a good few mins - really got into it and it felt good. NOt an easy task as i have quite a hairy chest.
OWO was great, licked the shaft balls and even paid good attention to licking the grundle( something i haven't had for quite some time!). She started positioning herself between my legs and after a few minutes moved herself so her arse was facing me - all the time keeping my cock in her mouth. After about 10 mins i asked to change to CG and then finished in mish.

Enthusiastic service, friendly girl. good VFM

Might return to see her, but will definately return next week to see the new girl.

Offline tomcat69

Offline tomcat69

£60 a minute. Sheesh can't afford that.

holeinthewall71

Good review, thanks a lot  :hi:

Interested, have we an AW page for this one?

Offline tomcat69

Good review, thanks a lot  :hi:

Interested, have we an AW page for this one?

I read his other previous positive review which he stated it was a B&S so I presume not

Joepeeps

If any of the Chinks that run these operations can ever set it up so the girls are actually the ones in the pictures and provide the services offered, they're going to make a killing. I bet they do ok now but potentially a lot more money out there.

Offline gash bash

Are the photos accurate?

None of the chinese places ever put real photos up. The girls change here every week on monday. If you dont like the girls just walk.  Typo, should have put 60/30 min.

charming_red

£60 a minute. Sheesh can't afford that.

Fuck! These London prossies are taking the piss now  :D :lol: