Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Sexi Wild Milf  (Read 1694 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was an hour outcall to an Birmingham hotel at her standard rate.

Arranged at 24 hours notice.  Comms were good but overall my only issue would be that her English is not great, I prefer a woman that I cam chat with and be sure that she understands me.

Overall she is a fantastic older woman - in great shape and with skills and good attitude.  Stated age is 42 - probably reasonably close.  Body is in good shape, I saw another review referring tp excess weight and if that was right I can only assume she has lost some pounds because there was no surplus at all.

Kissing, OWO and general messing about was all very sensual and enjoyed by me. Sex was in several positions and very good, she knows what she is doing.

Finish was CIM and taken like a trooper.

I had a concern beforehand because although she has many positive reviews (22 when I looked) if you consider latest reviews then mainly negative or neutral,  However I can only report that I had gold standard service.

Enjoyable time was had and I will see her again if back this way.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for reviewing, here are her reviews from her old profile 

External Link/Members Only