Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybritsarah - Newcastle Under Lyme  (Read 2584 times)

16 review(s) for sexybritsarah (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

5150kingsnake

Sexybritsarah.

Amazing time met in a discreet location in Newcastle under Lyme. Very receptive to RO and very good at owo. Unfortunately I erupted to quickly and she resolved the situation very quickly. Final pop resulted in her riding me then owo to completion. Awesome time. Definately worth a visit. 10/10.

Offline danny#3

I was going to see her too on Friday but I came down with a cold so didn't contact her. She's on the list to get nailed some other time

Offline smiler999

I was going to see her too on Friday but I came down with a cold so didn't contact her. She's on the list to get nailed some other time

On the list for a while. Definitely fancy trying that ass!

Offline Cryton123

I always fancied seeing her after coming across her profile. But changed my mind when someone posted the link of her video. She looked a bit rough to me  :thumbsdown:

bigmac07510

Offline BustaNut

I always fancied seeing her after coming across her profile. But changed my mind when someone posted the link of her video. She looked a bit rough to me  :thumbsdown:

Link to the video?

Offline Cryton123

Link to the video?

I don’t have the link but it’s on one of the posts about her on here. If you dig deep enough you should find it as  :thumbsup: