Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When they say - "Have you come yet"?  (Read 2524 times)

Offline rocket88

I agree with the OK being asked if you have cum get is off putting especially when you are about 30 seconds in. Obvious they want it over as quick as possible and on to next punter

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I agree with the OK being asked if you have cum get is off putting especially when you are about 30 seconds in. Obvious they want it over as quick as possible and on to next punter
I would find it funny if a girl had asked me if I had come before I got my jacket off.

Online webpunter

Had a session with Jordan @ SS [review on here]
Within literally 5 secs of getting inside her she started the moaning & heavy breathing
I said, with a look of surprise & a smirk, sumfink along the lines of: "i didn't realize i was that good"
She brought her theatrics to a rapid stop
Didn't do any more acting thereafter
FAF, so will go see on next norf west bizzo trip hopefully 

Edit:  trying to get me to shoot pronto
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:16:53 pm by webpunter »

Offline PepeMAGA

I take a long time to finish so have had this quite a bit. I do wonder if it would be better to state at the start that I last a long time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Had a session with Jordan @ SS [review on here]
Within literally 5 secs of getting inside her she started the moaning & heavy breathing
I said, with a look of surprise & a smirk, sumfink along the lines of: "i didn't realize i was that good"
She brought her theatrics to a rapid stop
Didn't do any more acting thereafter
FAF, so will go see on next norf west bizzo trip hopefully 

Edit:  trying to get me to shoot pronto
I had this with a girl called Danni @ GFE in Sheff, rather bizarrely I think she possibly worked at SS as Peyton. And she did as you said Jordan did, when I started giving it "six nowt" she said oh baby. I gave her a look as if to say "oh really?", she just caried on though, bemusing to say the least.

Offline rubric

What's worse is when they break off the obviously fake moaning mid moan to ask this question  :dash:  Also I avoid Roms so the only girls I've ever heard this from were all native to these shores.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:30:28 pm by rubric »

Offline bbwandy72

I had one punt where she was very surprised that I'd popped. She was a bit put off, and said it made her look like she didn't know how to do her job very well. For the record, I'm not vocal when I do - at all. Also for the record, she absolutely knew how to do her job!

Offline Smoking joe

Once had the opposite of this happen, kinda... on reaching the point of no return, i blurted out “im going to go”! She immediately stops all action at precisely the wrong time and says “what, you are leaving?” Tried to get her back to what she was doing, but too late! Oh well
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online webpunter

Going slightly off piste have had similar happen

Wasted, struggling.  Touch & go whether am gonna get it over the line

Default shoot technique is a vigorous HJ / tit-wank combo.  I have to get things going bashing the shit out of littleWP

She then needs to take over just b4 the critical moment.  Think baton change in the mens 4 * 100m relay.  Her dropping the baton is a disaster  :scare:

Least i got to pick up the baton & keep going.  Hard work.  All over again  :dash:

Once had the opposite of this happen, kinda... on reaching the point of no return, i blurted out “im going to go”! She immediately stops all action at precisely the wrong time and says “what, you are leaving?” Tried to get her back to what she was doing, but too late! Oh well

Offline winkywanky

Just be glad there wasn't a slo-mo replay, with the pundits in the studio endlessly going over just where you went wrong  :D.

Offline winkywanky

(Especially if it was Gabby Logan in the presenter's chair, you'd never forgive yourself  :lol:)

Online webpunter

Absolutely never
I'd be beside myself
She's properly milfy

Best ask Shearer if she's any good
Allegedly
Had better tippy toe carefully - super injunctions & all that  :D

(Especially if it was Gabby Logan in the presenter's chair, you'd never forgive yourself  :lol:)

Offline winkywanky

Shearer, eh...?

Well his phenomenal strike rate continues well into retirement then. He always was a menace in the box  :D

Online webpunter

Could call him Dennis  :lol:

Thats the rumour
All over the news / interweb
I remember her making a barbed comment in his direction on MOTD

External Link/Members Only

Shearer, eh...?

Well his phenomenal strike rate continues well into retirement then. He always was a menace in the box  :D

Offline winkywanky

Could call him Dennis :lol:

Thats the rumour
All over the news / interweb
I remember her making a barbed comment in his direction on MOTD

External Link/Members Only

But surely the stripes on the jersey go the other way?  ;)

Online webpunter

You've lost me on this

But surely the stripes on the jersey go the other way?  ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Always thought Dennis Wise was nick named Dennis the menace  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

charming_red

Had it said a few times by the more lazy and unenthusiastic ones. Next time my response will be "If you do your fuckin job properly then maybe I will cum".

Online webpunter

WW,
Now the penny has dropped
Apologies for being a fuckwit

Online webpunter

:lol:
He comes up in convo when i occasionally play golf
On the green with an easy to miss putt
A Dennis Wise = a nasty five footer

Always thought Dennis Wise was nick named Dennis the menace  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And before anyone rips it coz i mentioned golf, i have referred to 'occasionally'
My fave place to play is Marbs
Wonder why that is ?  :lol:
Decisions decisions - off to PB or Fuengirola ?

Offline winkywanky

:lol:
He comes up in convo when i occasionally play golf
On the green with an easy to miss putt
A Dennis Wise = a nasty five footer

:D: