Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl?  (Read 2094 times)

Offline geordiegooner

External Link/Members Only

She seems vaguely familiar? I think I'll take the plunge, will come back and review.

magpiejon

It's Holly from Amour. Saw her a week ago but when on holiday and haven't done a review. Was one of my better punts. Small petite with long black hair and an allover tan. Really good sloppy blow job and wanted to stick her finger up my bum but I declined the offer, wasn't sure how clean I was. Nice plump pussy. Would recommend her.

DaveMugabe

Offline UN_Dr

Where's she from? The English in her profile is shocking?

Offline geordiegooner

Cheers Jon, I'm looking forward to it now.

Offline dino1990

chealsea from diamonds? saw her a while ago. found her extensions and fake tan off punting. her flat  was a nightmare to find as well.

DaveMugabe

I dony yjoml its chelsea from diamonds.  Could be wrong though

Its Holly from Amour, and I think Stacey would deal with it if she was not up to scratch

Offline dino1990

both girls have similar stats on diamonds and amour, they have similar schedules and both working in DUnston. Called Chelsea on AW. And they look the same it pictures. Holly is Chelsea

DaveMugabe

I dony yjoml its chelsea from diamonds.  Could be wrong though

Its Holly from Amour, and I think Stacey would deal with it if she was not up to scratch
What was that?? dony yjoml= dont think

must get some typing lessons

Anyway, looking more carefully, I think it is the same person now.  Surprised she is with both agenciess must be some sort of deal going on??
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:08:16 am by DaveMugabe »

Offline sesalovdarlo

What was that?? dony yjoml= dont think

must get some typing lessons

Anyway, looking more carefully, I think it is the same person now.  Surprised she is with both agenciess must be some sort of deal going on??

This is not uncommon when wg owns her own place to work from

Offline AnthG

Surprised she is with both agenciess must be some sort of deal going on??
This is not uncommon when wg owns her own place to work from

It is a bit of a whodunnit type thing to sometimes to figure it out, but it does seem quite a few girls seem to be with more than one agency at the same time.

The three previously established in other threads here were that

Shereen Of Diamonds is Hannah of Amour.
Lucie of Diamonds is Jade of Amour.
And
Angelica Of Diamonds is Milla of Amour

There is likely many others too.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral