Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Asweetsubslave - Peterborough  (Read 1027 times)

4 review(s) for asweetsubslave (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline nbarnes

asweetsubslave
Peterborough Central, near train station.
£170 for hour, including sub services, swallow and CIM.

External Link/Members Only

Anna was up from Devon and I went all the way over to Peterborough to see her. She works away regularly every year and hasn't seen many people in Peterborough.

Under normal circumstances, I would never do a train journey from Robin Hood land this far, but I've been experimenting with subs recently and I had a good feeling.

Place is just over 5 mins from the train station, nice clean apartment in a small ish apartment block.

Paid a reasonable amount extra for bdsm Submissive services. Was offered anal but was too expensive at another £80. She puts a lot of effort into hygiene for arse-sex, but complaining that anal is a bit messy is like complaining the swimming pool is a bit wet  :cool:

Opened the door, and I saw a cute girl that looked like a typical hot secretary- good figure, cute face. Hot black lingerie. We got the paperwork out the way and I took a quick shower.

She kissed me with tongues very quickly. We started experimenting with the bdsm gear she had with her.

Used the ball gag, gave her a good spanking and then swiftly moved onto the riding crop, which she seemed to  enjoy. Took the ball gag out of her mouth and put her mouth to other uses ;) Lovely tits and a tight ass. A few bruises on her arse, but that doesn't put me off - glad to see she's had a few other people slap that arse :)

After she'd finished giving me some really good head with DT. We moved to the bedroom. Lovely arse and we had a great session in doggy style before I was about to finish.

I wanted to CIM, so she ripped the condom off, let me spunk in her mouth, then opened her sexy mouth to show it to me before she swallowed every drop.
(girls - THIS IS HOW to handle a CIM)

Quick chat for 10 mins (we were about 20 mins over at this point) and then I left with a massive smile on my face. Lovely service and enthusiastic. She's attractive with nice boobs. Looks late 20s with brown hair and soft features.

Would defo return. She's gone back to Devon now - which is a bit too far for me from Nottingham :)

I imagine this was one of those meets that would get better with time, she's not a clock watcher and I got to try some new things.
I probably, in retrospect, spent a bit too much time on the BDSM and not enough on the sex, but that's something to remember for next time.

While I'm fairly young, it takes me a long time to come, and round 2 seldom happens anyway.

Anyway - would defo return, she was very nice and a lot of fun. The submissive services made me realise this is a direction I want to take punting in. Just a shame she's too far away.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:22:46 pm by nbarnes »