Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose- Marble Arch  (Read 1746 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

ChopperJ

One hour @£140

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

After the debacle of my last booking with NataliaSweetDreams (that review is also up), I had lost a bit of faith in the punting business. The next punt needed to be a surefire hit, a banker. So, all my prayers were answered when I saw a few available dates pop up on Ellie’s profile.
Now, the following review is not going to break any new ground. I will also try my best not to be too fluffy. Apologies if I am.
For the people who don’t want to read the full, detailed review:
Ellie Rose is still damn good.

The date and time were decided in very succinct and professional Comms. I had visited Ellie once before so, I knew where I was going and what to expect. We text each other to confirm on the morning of the booking. She also text a few minutes before the agreed time to warn me about builders carrying out work at the bottom of her building. I was told to take the stairs instead of the lift. I’m fairly fit so, skipping up to the top floor wasn’t too much of an issue. I get to the top to find Ellie standing at her door in a black top and a tight black skirt, she wouldn’t look out of place if she wore that out for dinner. Also, it was a nice change not to get the ‘stand behind the door’ thing.v

She welcomes me with a kiss which turned into a few and then told me it’s nice to see me again. She’s so popular that I doubt she remembers me (or most one time punters) but, it was still a nice touch. She helped me take off my jacket, offered me a drink and then showed me to the ridiculously stocked shower.
Honestly, I think I could write a separate review on just the shower. I’ve never seen so many shower gels.
Out of the shower and I find Ellie standing by the bed. There was more dfk and hands wandering everywhere before she slowly slipped out of her top and skirt to reveal some really sexy lingerie that she had on this whole time.
Eventually, I found myself on my back with Ellie taking my cock in her hands, lightly kissing it along with my balls, before wrapping her lips around the head and work her way up and down it.
As is the case far too often these days, round one was all too brief. She took it all in her mouth and then slowly dribbled it back onto my cock.
She helped to clean me up and then went to the bathroom to freshen up herself.
We got things going again immediately after she came back in.
This time, I got her on her back after more kissing. I helped her out of her lingerie to get her completely naked. I slowly kissed my way down and helped myself to some RO (she has an incredibly pink pussy).
I spent a while down there before coming up to feast myself on some heavy duty making out. I would’ve been happy to spend the rest of the session just doing that. However, at the start of the session, I told Ellie that I was after some tie&tease again.

Remembering this, she pushed me onto my back and strapped me in, blindfolded me and treated me to about 15-20 minutes of expert tie&tease. She licked and sucked my nipples, dug into her bag of goodies to use over various parts of my body and would occasionally come back up for more dfk. The only dud note was anal play (with my consent). She put a couple of fingers into my back door but, it did nothing for me. Pretty sure I went soft at this point so, Ellie quietly abandoned that and went back to what seemed to work before. Through a gasp/moan, I managed to ask her to sit on my cock.
She rubbered me up and jumped on for RCG, which felt fucking great. She spun around for CG where she unstrapped my wrists and I greedily put my hands all over her. It got pretty intense at this point.
She whispered into my ear to fuck her from behind. A few minutes of Doggy (great view, again) and then we fell onto the bed for more making out.
She took hold of my cock and tried to wank me to a finish again. I didn’t think I was going to make it until she whispered sensually into my ear again.
“Let me taste you”
That did it. Boom. Big climax and another CIM.

We cleaned up and laid around chatting about various things and eating blueberries. After a while, I got up for another shower. To top it all off, she offered me a fresh towel. Royally spoilt.
The booking had been so good that, I had forgotten to pay her at the start (I forgot it next to the sink in the bathroom.)
The paper only changed hands once I was  dressed.she would’ve been well within her rights to demand it upfront but, she handled the whole thing nicely.

On reflection after a couple of weeks, I think this may have been my favourite punt to date. I’ve been punting for three years (close to 40 punts) and I’m struggling to think of a more complete experience.
From the moment I arrived at the nearby station to the moment I walked out of her door, I was made to feel like her sole interest. I was there for well over the hour I paid for but, at no point was I hurried or met with the cold brush off after the deed was done.
Ellie is a complete all-rounder and I’m sure I’ll be looking visit again some time this year.

Offline Mr_Shins

She had over 100 positive reviews on here and now it's down to 94.

Is that banned users whose reviews no longer count?

I thought reviews were only undone if they were found to be fake, and not simply that the user subsequently got banned.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She had over 100 positive reviews on here and now it's down to 94.

Is that banned users whose reviews no longer count?

I thought reviews were only undone if they were found to be fake, and not simply that the user subsequently got banned.

Yup, all those reviews from banned members I think are now on the regional board. You can find them by searching for her AW ID.

Worry not though, her fans are rallying: 2 positives posted already today.