Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Ms Dutch 19 -Putney  (Read 1538 times)

3 review(s) for Ms Dutch 19 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Bumbl3

Comms: Called and arange for late night meet, sent the postcode and was quick to reply to all texts up until the meet

Price: 80+30 for rim and anal (both didnt happen hence neutral)

Location: nice flat just off putney bridge, nice clean room, i didnt use showers as i had one just before the meet and as it was late night i was heading straight home after and prefer to use my own shower

Meet: Once in the flat was greeted by beautiful young girl ( on her profile pics seems theres 2 girls, the one with full body pic with her bum on she is not the girl i met but the pic with the red lingerie is defo sp i met) she said she had flat mate in the other room so pic could be of her not to sure though. Anyways sp was to me pretty and young i didnt ask age but im guessing early 20s, light brown/blonde hair small breasts and nice bum not small but not to big. Sp asked how long id like to stay i said 30mins. She offered shower but like i said i was fresh already so declined, got the paper work out the way and she asked if i mind some music ofcourse i didnt and once music was on she came up and started kissing. Now this is where to me was the start of why she didnt get positive and bumped down to neutral, once kissing started it was just very light pecks and no dfk and just seemed bit bland, so i guided her onto the bed and went down slowly kissing her from neck to pussy, she was freshly showerd and tasted great and got wet pretty quick i was down there few mins and then got up for a bj and as discussed and paid for hoping to get a nice rimjob from her but this didnt happen. When i got up for the blowjob she quickly reached for a dom for ow but i lose all sensation when it comes to ow so i asked if owo was available and she said she only does with few regualrs so this was another downer for me, blowjob was okish but nothing special after short time i just lost the fire like i always do with ow and started going soft now instead of her giving me the rimming she just jumped on top for cowgirl and  rather then lose the flow i went along with it but her riding skills are not great and i lost bit more fire and started getting down from hard to semi so to recover things i thought i would bend her over and try doggy but it got worse for me, when i bent her over she got the live out and rubbed some on me and her and i went it in, i wasnt fully hard but not soft either at this point usually when im like this couple strokes and i get back to being rock hard again but when i tried to push in she kept running away and never let me really get into rhythm and was one of those ones where im trying to pull her in while shes trying move away and then the moment just killed it for me and i went soft and it was just not happening for me and the sp asked if i didnt like her, i ave to say shes pretty nice body and nice attitute but the service was just to vanilla for me. So back onto the bed for some kissing where i tried dfk but again she wasnt into it and just ended up with a oily handjob to rap things up.

Summary: great girl great attitude and smiley at all times and talkative but just to vanilla and not my cup of tea, i would have given her a positive but i feel her avoiding my request of rimming and her trying to move away while in doggy kimda was let down for me

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Bumbl3, hope you have a better session with your next service provider and they provide you with the services that you have paid for.
In future if using someone from Adult Work, please add the link that includes their ID number, External Link/Members Only4658275 not the link that includes the name External Link/Members Only. The number is required by members and Admin to index the reviews, thanks.

Offline kasamaa

Thanks OP for the review. Personally I always tend to shower there and then. I know it shouldnt matter but I find it makes a difference in their willingness to Rim and OWO. Its not always guaranteed and shit providers will always be shit providers but I find they trust your hygiene more when you do.

Online Bumbl3

Thanks for your review Bumbl3, hope you have a better session with your next service provider and they provide you with the services that you have paid for.
In future if using someone from Adult Work, please add the link that includes their ID number, External Link/Members Only4658275 not the link that includes the name External Link/Members Only. The number is required by members and Admin to index the reviews, thanks.

Will do mate, it was late i was being lazy with the links next time ill do both links

Online Bumbl3

Thanks OP for the review. Personally I always tend to shower there and then. I know it shouldnt matter but I find it makes a difference in their willingness to Rim and OWO. Its not always guaranteed and shit providers will always be shit providers but I find they trust your hygiene more when you do.

You could be right but i think with this one you might need to tell her what to do and guide her, with me i like to keep the flow going thats why we discuss what we want and like before hand so the sp knows what we into and the good sps usually provide without you having to remind them

Offline Duggee

Her organisation is rubbish.
I tried to make an appointment today, organised it way in advance. Drove over there which took 30 minutes. I communicated with her all the way but when I got there she ignored my texts and phone calls.
Eventually she told me I didn’t tell her when I was 15 minutes away; which of course I did as I was calling/texting her as I was running a few minutes late.
Also the security guard at the Waitrose below the flat quite clearly knows what is going on, his comments weren’t exactly subtle.

Offline Fully Sated

Her organisation is rubbish.
I tried to make an appointment today, organised it way in advance. Drove over there which took 30 minutes. I communicated with her all the way but when I got there she ignored my texts and phone calls.
Eventually she told me I didn’t tell her when I was 15 minutes away; which of course I did as I was calling/texting her as I was running a few minutes late.
Also the security guard at the Waitrose below the flat quite clearly knows what is going on, his comments weren’t exactly subtle.

Tony1610, It would be good if you could write this up as a review, thus breaking your duck and alerting others of her potential unreliability. A review will show up in a search to warn other members, your reply to this thread may not.

Offline driver

Thanks for your review. I won't be seeing her. I know you gave a neutral , but it read like a massive negative for me.