Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jordans Jugs - Peterborough  (Read 1426 times)

36 review(s) for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS (20 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Initially saw her profile on UKE and I was shamelessly attracted to the breasts. So she was in Peterborough for a few days on tour whilst I was there on business and I made contact.

Easy to talk to on the phone and arrangements were made. She was staying at a popular serviced apartment. I went for the every hole is a goal.

Appearance
So, looking at the photos of the juggs and the dress size, I was expecting to see a "Juicy" woman but she's actually quite skinny and truth be told looked a little frail.

Event
Profile says 45 but she looks a lot older and I really didn't fancy her but the titties and every hole was a goal made me not walk. Only stayed for half an hour.

So, I got ordered to lie down on the bed and you know it's downhill from there. A few pecks, mild oral and she puts the condom on and hops on. My mind was elsewhere and my attempts to touch the juggs were rebuffed. Her tactics were almost shaolin monk style.

So, had enough of that and got her in doggy and she guided me into her bum which she took with no major issues. Popped not long after and she tried to make small chat afterwards.

End of the day, I was underwhelmed and the person I saw was not what I expected and the services offered were mediocre.

So it's a negative for me and I won't be returning. For those who may get deceived by breasts like I was, make sure you confirm what services are available in the type of booking as she implied playing with her juggs were only for GFE meets  :wackogirl:

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only