Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyxJenny  (Read 2880 times)

4 review(s) for  NINA. (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ollie52

External Link/Members Only

Long time reader 1st time poster.  Woke up this morning a bit horny and flush from payday so decided to treat myself scanning Adultw0rk to see who is available today I really fancied Sweet Amy but she did not return calls or email so chose NaughtyxJenny instead.

The good bits my phone call was answered straight away communication very good, found the place no problem just off Bensham Street in Gateshead, off road parking very quiet and felt very safe. When I was met by "Jenny" I was pleasantly suprised she was stunning (her pics do not do her justice). True next door beauty early 20's with cracking rack and arse -  the only thing stopping her being a 10 is what looks like a very large caesarean scar from her navel.

Now the negatives I hand over the money £65, don't think I requested a time on the phone, she takes it into another room and comes back and says 15 minutes I say no 30 minutes, then the bombshell I speak no Engleeesh, obviously not the girl who I was speaking to earlier, we go back and forth for a bit she leaves the room to speak to her friend who speaks Engleeesh comes back and says OK.

As soon as I am naked she looks at the little fella says I don't do that, sticks a condom on and starts sucking, it does say oral without on her profile trying to explain this I just get the no understand. I then start kissing her, she does dfk, I play with her tits and fanny whilst she wanks me off when I say wanks me off it felt like she was trying to get the last bit of ketchup out of the bottle the way she was yanking so I had to rescue the little falla from permanent damage.

I decide to change tack a bit and go down on her this seems to do the trick she starts moaning, gyrating, pushing my head further into her, I do this for a few minutes until she cums. (I think). I then ask her to get on her knees so we can go doggy, I get a confused look she doesn't understand, so have to turn her over myself.  Doing her doggy style was great sight, kneeling her arse with some light spanking was getting back into it until she comes out with "you fineesh". I say no and keep going but a few strokes later we get "you fineesh" again. I then decide if she wants to finish she's gonna have to do the work so I get on my back she jumps on top of me and rides for all she is worth with both arms around my neck and her tongue down my throat - it doesn't take long to do the trick lol.

When I check my phone once I leave it is barely 20minutes since I called the her to open the door - probably got about 15 mins of 30 session feeling like I have been scammed. If you are looking for a quick 15 min suck and fuck she would be ideal, if you want a bit more which I do then probably best avoiding especially with the communication issues.

Apologies for the length of post I can ramble lol.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 07:13:00 pm by ollie52 »

Toshiba

You should have fucked off the moment it wasnt her

And the very reason they have to be english, sorry you endured this but thanks for the heads up

Learn from it

Offline AnthG

then the bombshell I speak no Engleeesh, obviously not the girl who I was speaking to earlier

I love the way she has on her profile interview

What is your Primary Language?    english
What is your Secondary Language?    german

Exact reason why I really just cannot get the desire to see foreign girls as most of the booking is wasted simply trying to repeat what you want over and over.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ollie52

Cheers guys you live and learn. Unfortunately I'd already handed the money over before I realised she spoke no English, I don't think any good can come of arguing with a WG once she has the cash so just tried to make the best of it.

Offline LostInMackemLand

Just a hunch going on the location, and that they're both Polish, but the other one wasn't Amy was it ?

Offline WashingtonLad

While I accept you never know if there's some crazy Ivan in the next room with a machete, on the few occasions I've been messed about like this by an EE girl I'm usually too annoyed to care and just request my money be returned and walk. 
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ollie52

Just a hunch going on the location, and that they're both Polish, but the other one wasn't Amy was it ?

Didn't see the other girl but checking her profile which has changed to Teenager Jenny she is offering duos with Amy so I would say it almost certainly was her.

hornygeordieguy

Thanks for the review. She was on my list but not anymore.

Offline Starpoweruk

Seems that the profile name has changed to mature kate, now based in Birmingham. I was wondering if the pics are still of the same person? or if someone else has taken over her profile.
Banned reason: Active visitor but no reviews in 9 years
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LostInMackemLand

Seems that the profile name has changed to mature kate, now based in Birmingham. I was wondering if the pics are still of the same person? or if someone else has taken over her profile.

Pictures are completely different

James999

Seems that the profile name has changed to mature kate,

Looks like Lilly Savage, wearing a floppy pair of fake tits, and as for the stated age 35  :lol: What the fucks that all about just pick a number at bingo  :vomit: