Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sar-Sar - Massage at Orients Spa, Hammersmith  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Orients Spa, 1 North End Road, Hammersmith.

External Link/Members Only

My first visit to this establishment. Walked in without booking. 1 hour £50 + £40 B2B.

3 ladies greeted me in reception but I wasn't sure which one I would get downstairs. They all looked ok to me - I was only there for a massage and I'm not too fussed on getting a beauty for that.

Masseuse: Sar-Sar (or something like that). Chinese I believe. Probably aged around 30. Slightly bigger frame than some, but still slim. Average looks for Chinese lady, medium length hair, friendly and started with a cheeky arse slap and bum tickle. A good sign  ;)

Sar-Sar asked me if I wanted hard or soft massage. Beware if you ask for hard, she will walk all over you - Literally! After she stopped trampling me, the massage remained firm and was very good. Her touch got gentler as she started the tease, and it was fucking excellent. I had intended to opt only for HE but she had me eating out of the palm of her hand so I agreed to B2B. Whilst the B2B wasn't exactly a lot of body to body, her teasing was so fucking horny  :wackogirl: She allowed touching of tits and bum fine, and a little light touching down below but ensured any chance of fingering was out of reach. I didn't persist.

I didn't last long once she oiled me up and put her fingertip up my bum, and she followed my instructions perfectly  :yahoo:

Sar-Sar said she works there Tues & Weds, and occasionally Thurs/Fri.

As I was leaving, the receptionist was telling me about a new Thai girl coming the following week, but I'm pretty sure the ladies I saw were Chinese. I must pay more attention  :dash:

Would I return? Despite the overall price, most fucking definitely :cool: Might book a shorter time and not have the back walking next visit.
£90 is a bit expensive for a massage. However, this was one of my favourite massages in recent times.

Only negative was the shower not working.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:17:58 pm by Silver Birch »