Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Smith, Nottingham  (Read 2376 times)

19 review(s) for MayaSmith (15 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
17 review(s) for Nikky_Party Queen (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline jarndyce

It’s unusual for me to be free on a Saturday afternoon, but feeling horny and with a rare window of opportunity, I took the plunge and got on AW. Among the few I liked the look of only Maya Smith was free so I sent the text and was soon booked in.

Now, I’d seen maya before in Derby and had enjoyed a decent punt so I had high hopes for more of the same, but I was left disappointed.

On this occasion Maya was working out of the Britannia Hotel on Maid Marian Way in Nottingham. Veteran punters, unfortunate travellers and most Nottingham residents know that it’s an absolute dump, but so what? I wasn’t there for a fortnight’s holiday after all. The real disappointment was Maya herself... she’s put on several kilos since we last met and now carries a bit of a belly as well as a rather bloated look facially. Her service has suffered too. First she complained that my hands were too cold, so I was dispatched to hold them under the scaldingly hot water in what passes for a bathroom at the Britannia. My digits duly warmed, I returned to the bedroom to find Maya texting on one of her two phones. After a bit of encouragement we get onto the purpose of my visit. Some perfunctory kissing led onto what was the definite highlight of my time, a brief but pleasant bout of OWO. I then asked to return the favour but Maya kept closing her legs and pulling away, citing ‘sensitivity’. I suggested I rim her (RO and rimming are my two favourites and both are listed among her services) but that was off the menu too. The only thing definitely on the menu was more bloody texting... anyway, by this time little Jarndyce had wilted and I decided to call the whole thing off. I was there no more than 15 minutes.

I asked for a refund and got £20 back but this was scant consolation for such poor service. Avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

I thought she looked fuck all like her pictures when I saw here about 2 years ago. Seems like she needs to get back into shape..

I quite like the Brit. Always feels seedy and wrong on every level. :D

Cheers for the review.

Offline jarndyce

I thought she looked fuck all like her pictures when I saw here about 2 years ago. Seems like she needs to get back into shape..

I quite like the Brit. Always feels seedy and wrong on every level. :D

Cheers for the review.

I know what you mean about the Britannia...I’ve probably gone soft (no pun intended  ;) ) with age! I would still rather be over the road at the Park Plaza though.

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for the review.I saw her a few times about 3yrs ago and she was as hot as fuck.The reason I haven't been back is to keep the memories of how she was and not the porker that all the recent reviews suggest she is now.
She was a fucker for sending and recieving texts while I was giving her oral back then,sounds like nothing has changed  :lol:

Edgerking

the several kilos is cuz she is pregnant by the way. i'm one of her biggest fans

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
the several kilos is cuz she is pregnant by the way. i'm one of her biggest fans

Profile now gone.

EK, with only 2 posts under your belt, both relating to Maya, I hope it wasn't you who got her up the duff!!  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

No shit, 2 years 2 post, 1 girl

A little suspect

Offline John the Sextist

White Knight with leech DNA!!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline HailWood

White Knight with leech DNA!!

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
He’s not exactly defending her but I certainly agree with the last part. If she is preggers then this is useful info.

Offline Rabalder

this is her current profile.

yes she is pregnant. i was going to see her and asked why its her last month where she confirmed this.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
this is her current profile.

yes she is pregnant. i was going to see her and asked why its her last month where she confirmed this.

Cheers Rab. 17 of her old reviews now need to be indexed to her new profile.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She hasnt metioned pregenacy anywhere on her page or likes list?

are you sure ?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rabalder

She hasnt metioned pregenacy anywhere on her page or likes list?

are you sure ?

she has mentioned it on the text of a previous AW profile then removed it.
i've called and spoke with her on phone and she confirmed she is (hence reason for last month working).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 11:27:37 pm by Rabalder »

Offline Rabalder

new profile for maya since yesterday 02/04....

somethings not right though.... already 3 feedbacks and the text/wording im sure ive seen before.  :unknown:

the previous profile ...External Link/Members Only was changed to a different name, pictures, location and text ...before disappearing.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Another one I’ve been meaning to see for years, most folk retire with a watch but I guess in this game, baby is more fitting  :lol:

Thanks for the info, preggers  isn’t really my thing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Cheers Rab. 17 of her old reviews now need to be indexed to her new profile.

somethings not right though.... already 3 feedbacks and the text/wording im sure ive seen before.  :unknown:

the previous profile ...External Link/Members Only was changed to a different name, pictures, location and text ...before disappearing.

Fuck me, all 17 current reviews need to be indexed with her yet again new profile  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Could someone please help out on this and index all her exisitng reviews with "5108965". 

Cheers.

Offline Dick Cheese

Oh Dear  :(   In her feedback she's seen bfx330 who's seen Thunderkiss65 4 times and she offers unprotected sex  :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Fuck me, all 17 current reviews need to be indexed with her yet again new profile  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Could someone please help out on this and index all her exisitng reviews with "5108965"

Cheers.

Apologies, it should have said "5148099".

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

This one lasted only a day this time.

Profile now gone  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Dick Cheese

Looks to me like she has quit to have her kid and someone else is trying to use her profile,hence why they keep deleting it when mentioned on here.

Offline hunkybc

Oh Dear  :(   In her feedback she's seen bfx330 who's seen Thunderkiss65 4 times and she offers unprotected sex  :thumbsdown:

Oh dear, this is not good!  Just checked her profile and "Thunderkiss 65" wants proof of sti checks.  For me that is still too risky.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I bet it’s a common thing for prossies to sell their profiles once they have a bit of feedback and a few positives here, essentially your buying a business haha I bet there is even a “for sale” section on aw for sp’s