Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - Lady Kate Rose (Kourtney Knight)  (Read 1621 times)

16 review(s) for Lady Kate Rose (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

johny44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review so please don't be harsh.

Seen Lady Kate Rose few days ago for 1 hour. Good coms over the phone with some other lady, requested specific lingerie.

Arrived to nice flat in Cardiff Bay, greeted by Kate who unfortunately wasn't wearing requested lingerie.

Kate is a good looking girl, about 30yrs old, you can see that she spends some time on fitness! Her AW profile states that she has natural breasts, it turned out it is quite not true - a bit bummed as I don't like enhanced breasts. She is a lovely lady though, quick to break ice and have a nice chat.

Onto the action, started with little lapdancing/striptease however her speaker wasn't working so it was a bit awkward  :sarcastic:
Started with RO which she seemed to enjoy, no 'over-acting' from her. She returned the favour by OWO, which I have to admit was the best part of this punt. Good sucking, attempting deep throat, spitting, keeping the eye contact, a bit of light face fucking - I liked it. Onto to bed, starting with cowgirl, then missionary. Little dirty talk, again - not too much which was good. Stood up and she gave me more OWO. Was trying to direct myself onto her face but she kept taking it back to mouth, seemed like she wasn't up for facial (although it is stated in profile) - anyway I didnt push and was more than happy to empty in her mouth.

Cleaning up, chatting and cuddling - about 15mins left so tried second round but couldnt pop.

Overall it wasn't a bad punt, she seems like really nice to talk lady but hey - we dont visit them for chat. OWO and CIM were really good, the rest could be better, starting with her profile being revised.

Would I recommend? She's fit, she's nice to talk, if you don't mind enhanced breasts - probably yes.
Will I return? No

Offline Mil 34

I enjoyed my punt with her but I haven’t returned either.

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Johnny. I enjoyed mine too and been back a couple of times. Her look and approach does it for me. Plenty out there if she didn’t quite do it for you. Look forward to your next one  :thumbsup:

Offline Proton

Looking even better was blonde highlights I would imagine, Kate (as KK) enjoyed her dancing, would continue all night.  :dancegirl:
 Yep! maybe see for myself one day  ;)