Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishTeen_Amy - Whitechapel (Dirty Girl🤢)  (Read 7558 times)

5 review(s) for Leah_TeenEnglish (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline rayco

External Link/Members Only

Was excited to meet her after some recent  positive reviews and now that she’s located in London.

Comms: prompt response easy to book via text 30min £80
Girl: didn’t find her facially that attractive but she is in young 20s with a nice body

Experience: greeted me with a kiss after taking out a chewing gum and putting it on a side table... asked what I wanted and how long, took shower offered but there was only one towel and it was damp so I just wiped my junk with the toilet tissue.

Once out we started with fk although don’t expect her to make any initiative with her tounge but she doesn’t mind if you put yours down her through. I then asked for owo which she obliged but again she doesn’t go deep but doesn’t mind you grabbing her head and face fucking her deep.

One of the past reviews mentioned that she had some unpleasant smell down there so I decided to check before I went down on her. I went to finger her whilst she was giving me a bj and once I took my fingers out I knew it was bad it stunk like a fish market! 🤢 it turned me right off she asked if I wanted to fuck I said no just wank me off, while doing so I even put my fingers that stunk in her mouth which she didn’t mind at all, I don’t know maybe she’s use to the smell?  She asked me where I wanted to cum, I said where can I and she replied with you can cum in my mouth body or pussy but that’s a extra. I was just shocked so just asked her to open her mouth and shot my load in her mouth which she just swallowed and smiled.

What was even more disgusting is that she popped the chewing gum back in her mouth. No sign of mouth wash in the bathroom. Never have I met such a filthy young girl that some might find really attractive before 😐

I left feeling quite worried for my health, there was also 2 guys waiting around the front door of the flats looking at down at their phones avoiding eye contact. She most probably takes back2back meets without showering between...

Avoid at all cost!
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
2 reviews  .. both negatives for the same reason about fishy smells. Either you have really bad luck or something odd is going on
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make

Offline rayco

2 reviews  .. both negatives for the same reason about fishy smells. Either you have really bad luck or something odd is going on

I’ve had many positive xperienxe from wgs which I haven’t posted, I don’t post much but when I have noticeable bad experiences I will tend to share for instance the two I have decided to review was because of hygiene matters which to me is the biggest negatives of all. I’ve had other bad experiences with girls just from poor attitude and not hygiene related which I haven’t reviewed.

The two that I have were alarm bells to me and I wasn’t the only one to mention about it on the selected girls others have as well.
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!

Offline popmopcop

Thank you for the review . Her face pics a visible in the other thread.

You are ok with seeing girls even if pimps are present?

I am not going Social Justice on you - but I won't see her because of this.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When did you meet her?
Her prices are £120 H/H and £180 for an hour.
Unless she’s just put them up.

James999

You are ok with seeing girls even if pimps are present?

What you mean as in the room?

Remember Pimps have to keep an eye on things  :music:

Offline king tarzan

I did put her on the dodgy mango unhygienic list and you came running to her defence waving her pro Amy flag..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

I’ve had many positive xperienxe from wgs which I haven’t posted, I don’t post much but when I have noticeable bad experiences I will tend to share for instance the two I have decided to review was because of hygiene matters which to me is the biggest negatives of all. I’ve had other bad experiences with girls just from poor attitude and not hygiene related which I haven’t reviewed.

The two that I have were alarm bells to me and I wasn’t the only one to mention about it on the selected girls others have as well.

Well fuck off then if you don't want to properly share!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online LLPunting

So in 2 plus years and all your punting the only things you think worth emphasising and sharing is 2 girls who have hygiene issues which are likely temporary and treatable admittedly if the girls care.
BUT you go on to stuff your soiled fingers in her mouth!  WTF?  So you actively spread any infection she may have.  :thumbsdown:
THEN you confirm that she offers bareback but make no real fuss of that.  :scare:  :dash:

So whilst this warning about Amy is welcome your own actions are questionable.
What about the negatives for poor service which are far more likely to be persistent and of significant concern to other punters here?

Offline rayco

So in 2 plus years and all your punting the only things you think worth emphasising and sharing is 2 girls who have hygiene issues which are likely temporary and treatable admittedly if the girls care.
BUT you go on to stuff your soiled fingers in her mouth!  WTF?  So you actively spread any infection she may have.  :thumbsdown:
THEN you confirm that she offers bareback but make no real fuss of that.  :scare:  :dash:

So whilst this warning about Amy is welcome your own actions are questionable.
What about the negatives for poor service which are far more likely to be persistent and of significant concern to other punters here?

Like I said I'm not very active on here mostly just to check for feedback on girls from AW that interest me. I don't fancy writing reviews of every girl I see, I've just shared when I have alarming bad experiences as I think it would help others to be aware and avoid.

Yes, I stuck the fingers in her mouth kinda as payback as I couldn't fuck her because she wasn't clean down there and felt like I wasted my money. Also just to see her reaction to her own issues but she didn't seem to mind.

No she did not offer me bareback, I meant she said you can CIM or on my pussy. But it wouldn't surprise me if she has offered BB for extra.
I didn't make a fuss? Yes i did i declined to have sex and stopped putting my dick in her mouth and opted to finish wanking me off instead.

James999

2 reviews  .. both negatives for the same reason about fishy smells.

And you're touting to make it a Hat Trick  :sarcastic:

Offline v I r G I n

... so just asked her to open her mouth and shot my load in her mouth which she just swallowed and smiled. What was even more disgusting is that she popped the chewing gum back in her mouth.

If that happened to me I would have begged her for that piece of chewing gum off of her.  :P  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:15:56 pm by v I r G I n »
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review

Offline nigel4498

If that happened to me I would have begged her for that piece of chewing gum off of her.  :P  :lol:

You never know, she might be reading this; as well as selling stained knickers she'll be flogging used cum flavoured gum.  :crazy:

Offline Dicky

Ugh...so she's a barebacker on top of the fishy vag and 0 hygeine?

Thanks for the review OP. Straight off my HL. I dont care you only have 2 reviews and both are negstive....it is info like this that saves real money and effort. Good going.

Offline stuart.

Very odd.

Offline TTGR

So any publicity is good publicity it seems.

A major neg review with promise of a fishy vag stench appears to justify a massive price hike... £120 for 30mins on her profile now.

:dash:

Offline sunnyj

A major neg review with promise of a fishy vag stench appears to justify a massive price hike... £120 for 30mins on her profile now.

Sometimes I feel even negative reviews here attract more punters towards the WG.  :unknown:

Offline PLeisure

Sometimes I feel even negative reviews here attract more punters towards the WG.  :unknown:
Maybe there's a market for stanky puss that we're unaware of  :crazy:

Offline Meursault

And £12 to look at her PG to see a face pic. No thanks.

Offline theoldmaggot

Too many dodgy reviews going about her on here and AW???

Latest WG AW review shows that apparently someone got mugged after leaving, however on punter AW reviews, suggests that the WG had a successful visit from him 12 days before?

This raises q's.

Regardless, WG is bl'ed.

TOM

Cryptotitties

A blind man walks past a fish market...

:lol:

Offline haggis007

2 reviews  .. both negatives for the same reason about fishy smells. Either you have really bad luck or something  odd is going on
[/quot

should  say "fishy going on"   :lol:

Online Humblelurker

Seems to have swapped profile again, the latest being this:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's a scam account. Asks for deposit then never shows. Check the AW feedback

Offline stuart.

Why she making so many accounts, seem so dodgy.  :unknown: :timeout:  :scare:

Offline nigel4498