Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Osaka Girls New Malden KT3  (Read 678 times)

Offline wtfb

The punt that didn't happen.

External Link/Members Only

Called and made a one hour booking for thirty minutes later. Received a text back confirming the post code and additional instruction. I responded to the text confirming the time. 15 minutes later they called (!) me - I was driving so couldn't answer. Arrived five minutes early and called as per the instructions only to be told they had cancelled my booking because I hadn't answered the phone.

I have gone for a negative for two reasons. First to cancel a booking that was made only 30 mins before the punt and to cancel because a phone wasn't answered is crap. Second I don't like to be called by WGs - it could be very embarassing.

Offline hamchang

Mamasan lining up the punters on a first come, first cum basis basically. Someone calls and can get there 15 minutes earlier so they buzz you to see if you are near, and as no answer, the other punter gets in. Mamasan and the random girl (External Link/Members Only - it's not her in the picture..) just want a rapid flow of punters knocking at her door on a first arrived first cum basis. Annoying but that's the service they all offer.