Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbi of Amour - North Shields  (Read 1760 times)

Offline James taylor

External Link/Members Only

Comms with amour were good, straight forward and quick.

Flat was in North Shields, I’m not to familiar with the area, but the flat was a real nice place, clean and tidy.

Abbi, what can I say, she is an absolutely stunning girl, blonde, pretty face, an awesome Amazonian type body, really Shapley with the most gorgeous legs.

Stats seem to be correct although I’m no expert, she seems to have lost a bit of weight as she says she has been clean eating, I hope she doesn’t lose any more than that as I like my women with a bit of sexy thickness to them.

Her hygiene was on point, no signs of masking up smells from the last punters. 

Started with oral with, some might not be to happy as this could be a turn off for some, it usually is for me but because I was very attracted to her I didn’t mind so much. I went down on her, her clit is really responsive and swells a little which is a massive turn on for me.

Now down to the best bit, her arse is beautiful, and especially when she’s bent over, it’s an amazing sight, thick and round, just the way I like it. So if you guys love arses, she’s a must.

All in all a lovely girl, gosh and really easy to talk to  and feel at ease.

She doesn’t work to often guys but she is a must see, a stunning girl.

Apologies about the lack of detail, I’m not very good at reviews.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:28:43 pm by James taylor »

Offline Zooms

Thanks for review, one for the list :)

mhalshaw2

Do love the photos , but she don't look a 14 in those
14 too big for me
So unsure about this one

Offline James taylor

14 too big for me
So unsure about this one

Trust me On this one, she’s more like a 12 with a lovely hour glass shape. I doubt very much you’ll go wrong with her. In person she’s trimmer than she is in the photos and she’s not fat at all.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review James, was oral with your choice?  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

14 too big for me
So unsure about this one

Well her profile actually says 12-14, so she's really a 13.   :thumbsup:

Which is s smaller size than you have a "Problem" with...............................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review JT.     :drinks:   glad to hear you enjoyed her company.      :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:12:39 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

jonas

Really impressed with the photos.
Was waiting for a review so thanks.
Know what my Valentines week plan includes now.

Online Happynerd

14 too big for me
So unsure about this one

With sizes don't forget to take into account the girls height too. A size 12, 5ft girl is going to be dumpy with lots of extra weight. A size 12 and 5ft8+ is more likely to be that size due to larger natural hips and arse. That's a good thing imo!  :dance:  :yahoo: Like others said she's more likely to be curvy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 12:10:15 am by Happynerd »