Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice parlours you have visited in the North of England  (Read 891 times)

Offline wilson1962

Can anyone recommend well run parlours in the North of England. Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester etc. I have used GFE at Sheffield. Any others like this, well run and girls who are good!?

Offline filthy.john

Can anyone recommend well run parlours in the North of England. Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester etc. I have used GFE at Sheffield. Any others like this, well run and girls who are good!?

In Sheffield: Unit8 is far better than GFE (imho).

In Nottingham: forget about parlours... there are a couple of places where you'll get a decent rub & tug but anything more than that is highly frowned upon by the authorities in the county.

In Leeds: as above for Nottingham - but perhaps even more keenly policed.

In Manchester: It certainly used to be (10-15 years ago) the place where there was a wealth of choice - lots of well run, busy parlours with everything and anything you could ever wish for. Many of the good places have gone and because some of the great places have been closed down quickly and easily, owners are naturally less inclined to invest in the place. Still some well run places and the last place I visited and from what I'm picking up - the place to go now in Manchester - is Sheridans in Salford (Pendleton).

Offline wilson1962

Offline Martinx

In Sheffield: Unit8 is far better than GFE (imho).

How discreet is Unit8? Looking on Google Maps I get the impression that lots of people in neighbouring units wuld be likely to see you come and go.

Offline filthy.john

How discreet is Unit8? Looking on Google Maps I get the impression that lots of people in neighbouring units wuld be likely to see you come and go.

If you drive into the yard, it's reasonably secluded.

And to be fair, although I accept that there are a handful of businesses down there and I have seen people in the yard to one of them when I have arrived once - it doesn't feel exposed and there are times when I have arrived and there has been nobody around. I would also say that I'd rather go there than, say Honeypot or Fantasia (RIP) or even GFE. Although it's rear entrance at GFE, it's still a busy junction and traffic frequently backs-up.

Offline Adoniron

Some good looking girls at La Maison in Bury.