Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophiasins - Harlow - satisfying vanilla punt  (Read 2861 times)

18 review(s) for sophiasins (10 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline punter2k16x

First review here, sorry if I missed anything or it doesn’t read well.

This was one of my first punts in a while in the UK after working abroad for the last few years.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: January 2018

Price: £100 for 1hr

Comm: called at 9am and arranged booking for same day noon. No language issues, usual South American sounding SP.

SP: stated age of 34 not very accurate, add 10 years and your nearer her real age IMHO. Pictures are airbrushed but fairly accurate, I’d say maybe a size 16 or bigger size 14, enhanced assets, facially 7/10, cleanliness very good, my only negative was some scarring from a boob lift. Pleasant enough and no major language barriers.

Meet: I arrived on time, text her to confirm arrival and rang the bell to be buzzed up. Usual hiding behind door drill, Sophia was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her curves. Took a shower and returned to find her waiting on the bed looking like she was ready for action  :thumbsup:
 She asked what I wanted, which was fairly vanilla, OWO, few positions and HJ finish COB. Started off with OWO, her technique was excellent, then onto mish and doggy, she was shaved and surprisingly tight for someone with what seemed to be a good few years experience. finished off with her wanking me onto her assets. Still had some time left and finished off with a below par massage whilst lying on my back (more stroking my chest than massage) and her telling me randomly about her ex husband and life back home in Brazil.

Conclusion: average punt, nothing special but SP willing to please. would return if I am in the area again and have nothing else to do.

Offline king tarzan

Can well imagine about 10 to 15 years younger and slimmer was definitely 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Just thinking about booking her but now shes in Birmingham  :thumbsdown:

Offline Johnbean

Hate to be pedantic but do you mean January 2019?  :unknown:

Offline punter2k16x

Hate to be pedantic but do you mean January 2019?  :unknown:

Quite right and well spotted, it was indeed January 2019!

Offline oneeyesnake

She is Bristol now...whats she doing ising those boobs as wings!
 :rolleyes: