Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The definition of a skank?  (Read 4222 times)

Offline mattylondon

This word is used quite a lot on this forum. Therefore, I'd be interested to learn if other punters recognise this term and to who it applies?

As I've posted on another thread, I do think this applies to some women in the business and my definition is the following:

A Service Provider who appears to be physically malnourished, grossly obese, ugly, who has no regards to her own personal hygiene or that of others and who takes unnecessary risks with certain services. For example, bareback penetration, hard sports and water sports. In a slightly wider context, a liar, thief and a fraud. Generally described by many, including yours truly, as a 'low life'.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:50:24 pm by mattylondon »

helmsdale

Any prossie who looks like Amy Winehouse is my working definition

Offline Aldaman

I would add a heavy drug / alcohol user.

Closet freak

This word is used quite a lot on this forum. Therefore, I'd be interested to learn if other punters recognise this term and to who it applies?

As I've posted on another thread, I do think this applies to some women in the business and my definition is the following:

A Service Provider who appears to be physically malnourished, grossly obese, ugly, who has no regards to her own personal hygiene or that of others and who takes unnecessary risks with certain services. For example, bareback penetration, hard sports and water sports. In a slightly wider context, a liar, thief and a fraud. Generally described by many, including yours truly, as a 'low life'.   

I don't believe being ugly puts you in with the skanks  :crazy:

dilettante

I'd say anyone whose working practices lead them to compromise the levels of hygiene, personal accountability and good service, possibly in pursuit of financial gain, which a fully-dedicated professional would otherwise eschew.

But that's just my definition - I just made it up.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

skank |skaŋk|
noun
1 a steady-paced dance performed to reggae music, characterized by rhythmically bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands palms-downwards.
• [ mass noun ] reggae music suitable for dancing the skank to.
2 N. Amer. informal a sleazy or unpleasant person.
• derogatory a promiscuous woman: the office skank.
verb
1 [ no obj. ] (often as adj.skanking) play reggae music or dance the skank. a minimal skanking guitar. the boys skank while some girls wiggle. skanking rhythms.
• informal walk or move in a sexually suggestive way.
2 [ with obj. ] informal swindle or deceive: they made a tidy sum skanking the tourists.
• obtain by deception or theft: I skanked the poster off some wall.
ORIGIN 1970s: of unknown origin.

DaveMugabe

One with BO

Uglies are also skank if they are so ugly that you want to puke in their faces. :vomit:

Offline CBPaul

skank |skaŋk|
noun
1 a steady-paced dance performed to reggae music, characterized by rhythmically bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands palms-downwards.
• [ mass noun ] reggae music suitable for dancing the skank to.
2 N. Amer. informal a sleazy or unpleasant person.
• derogatory a promiscuous woman: the office skank.
verb
1 [ no obj. ] (often as adj.skanking) play reggae music or dance the skank. a minimal skanking guitar. the boys skank while some girls wiggle. skanking rhythms.
• informal walk or move in a sexually suggestive way.
2 [ with obj. ] informal swindle or deceive: they made a tidy sum skanking the tourists.
• obtain by deception or theft: I skanked the poster off some wall.
ORIGIN 1970s: of unknown origin.

I'd never heard of the music reference.

Where I come from it has 2 meanings;

1. To be skanked - meaning to be ripped off
2. Skanky or a skank - something / someone that is filthy

I tend to think of a skank WG as one who has an allergy to cleaning products. The B&S gangs would fall nicely into this definition, the stunning, young babe who turns out to be a stinking old munter who provides crap service. Both definitions covered by one girl.

cjkanye02

I think the phrase "a bit skanky" is reasonable. You don't want someone who fits that definition above, but an air of dirtyness is definetly an appealing trait in a woman.

This is more the case in a classy woman. I love women who have that balance between sexy, classy, dirty, playful.

whiterussian

overhead

I thought the skanks were the ones in parlours that go from punter to punter without a break.

Offline dandaley

tattooed false lashed barbies who are often barebackers aswell, with nothing between their ears usually resulting in a robotic service and usually young is my idea of skank.

Gordo987

In terms of prostitutes, I always consider a skank to be a woman that sells her fanny in order to feed a drug habit.  :vomit:

jcdmj12

deleted - replied to wrong thread.

punting_newbie

First ever skank I met was "prettylittlelips" aka "mistresskaceysexybum/mistresslacey1993" of Preston/Blackburn:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23836.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11078.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

A lier and a thief who makes threats of murder. She even smells the way pubs that sell bad food used to smell at closing time prior to the smoking ban!

JB1969

For me a skank is someone who not only looks dirty or hygienic but even her house or place of work is a code violation for health and safety

Offline Horizontal pleasures

For some punters an element of what was defined as skankness is an essential turn on. Or as this seems to be a dialect word open to much interpretation (apart from the musical aspect could it be Scouse?) in different parts of the country and different contexts maybe sordid is a better word as an essential part of the excitement of a good punt.

Some parlours and multi-use flats aka brothels look sordid for example, most street level punts are by definition sordid.

A scam is different, another word for a fraud or a theft.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:47:36 pm by Horizontal pleasures »