Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary - Healthy Way - Holloway road  (Read 1374 times)

Online daddy919

External Link/Members Only
127 Holloway Road, London. N7 8LT
020 7607 6263
07958 089 829

£45/hr
£40 more for b2b with Mary

Few mins walk from Holloway station and Highbury station. Not discreet at all. Entrance is behind a bus stop, Holloway road is usually always busy and the shop window is clear. Shop is small- from door to counter is probably just over 2 meters. Had a few faces looking in when cash was being sorted  :thumbsdown:

Receptionist looked good. In her 20s, tall and slim with dark hair and dark eyes. But was shown into a tiny room with a shower included, left to undress and waited for Masseuse. I left my boxers on this time just to see what happens.

Masseuse's name is Mary. Chinese and couldn't tell if 30s or early 40s. Looked good for her age- slim, 5ft 4, B cups but suited her frame and thick nipples. Bum was presented in a red thong. Has good english with an accent. Works everyday she said.

She came in and started to use a little oil massaging my back. Asked if I want a soft of medium massage and opted in for soft. The lightest of pressure applied and started stroking and massaging my back. Her massage wasn't bad- she used her forearms to gently press down on either side of my spine and that felt good. She didn't tease me or offer to take off my boxers so ended up asking her to take it off. Then a little sensuality with CC swipes and inner thigh massages and scrapes. Asked if I wanted extra and £40 was her price for b2b. Stripped and when I moved to stroke her ass she immediately said no. From then on knew it'll be shit but had already paid the cash. Lied back down after getting the cash and she teased and massaged just my balls and base for around 10mins. It felt good but then got boring. She was in a weird position- me on my front legs splayed and she was on the foot of the bed legs folded with bum resting on the back of foot/legs and body folded so her chest was touching her thighs. Looked like a good rimming position but didn't get anything except her fingers.

Turned over and no massage, straight onto hj. Told her to slow down so she swaps hand and proceeds at same pace so moved her hands to my balls. Asked for b2b and she got onto the side of the bed, stayed on the side of the bed and rubbed her tits on my chest a few times. Told her several times to move her legs on either side of me for a proper b2b but was ignored. Clambered off so I cupped her breast and she finished me off with a few moans.

Offline LLPunting

Offline Nagual

Thanks, mate. This saves me a trip to TOFTT. I suspected extras offered would be crap  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:50:41 am by Nagual »