Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Elise  (Read 5778 times)

Offline clevertrevor

Just wondered if anyone seen her or had any feedback?   

Offline Jamboney

Can you not get enough info form the 51 reviews of her on here?

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

You’re clearly not clever Trevor. Else you’d put her number in the search and see she has loads of reviews (4335053). Or even just put “Elise” in the search box.

And you asking this after the seven pages of attention seeking “he said, she said, yeh but, no but” shit seems rather weird....

Offline iverthickone

Bloody hell clevertrevor, can I suggest a name change! :lol:

Offline houseboot

Offline Hemlock47

Bloody hell clevertrevor, can I suggest a name change! :lol:

Notsoclevertrevor??

Offline crfc

Offline clevertrevor

Ummmm......   Joke?    Anyone not get it?

Offline sensualencounter

Ummmm......   Joke?    Anyone not get it?

I’d stick to the day job.

Offline winkywanky

Is he a Blockhead maybe  :lol:

Knock me down wiv a feather, clevortrevor.

Highbrows wonder, wevver clevertrevor's clever.

Offline Bonio

Offline houseboot

I assumed he was lacking something.

Offline Bonio

Offline clevertrevor

Well deadline thought it was funny

Offline Steelworker

Offline clevertrevor

Not weird.      Weird is how a phone spellcheck turns  "I". Into the word deadline?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Well, you've got a really shit phone. And, to confirm, you're not funny.

Jackbobby

Offline Mil 34

Offline houseboot

Why didnt you. Please do tell.

Where have you been?

Or perhaps your clevertrevor's brother? :lol:

Grab some popcorn and read:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236047.msg2409832#msg2409832
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 08:35:04 am by houseboot »

Offline Takeapunt81

Where have you been?

Or perhaps your clevertrevor's brother? :lol:

Grab some popcorn and read:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236047.msg2409832#msg2409832

I was taking the mick out of the op's original joke attempt . Im well aware of the thread 😂

Offline Waterhouse

Not so clever trevor... did she put you up to posting this thread? Would not put it past her to get some fanboy to carry the torch for her after the last debacle.

Offline iverthickone

I nearly saw her once  ;)

Hmm, that sounds an interesting topic for a thread.

Why don't you add in some random names, lots of screenshots of your pm's and top it all off with a family pic? :thumbsup:

Offline Mil 34

Hmm, that sounds an interesting topic for a thread.

Why don't you add in some random names, lots of screenshots of your pm's and top it all off with a family pic? :thumbsup:

I’ll do it Friday. Entertainment for the weekend  :crazy:

Offline clevertrevor

Not so clever trevor... did she put you up to posting this thread? Would not put it past her to get some fanboy to carry the torch for her after the last debacle.
I'm hardly a "fanboy" or put up to it.   Saw her once and it was yap yap yap.    Can't say I've the interest or a spare 10 hrs to read all that was said either

Offline Waterhouse

I'm hardly a "fanboy" or put up to it.
Glad to hear it.  In my view any drop in her business is of her own making and she's brought it on herself.

WelshElise

I'm hardly a "fanboy" or put up to it.   Saw her once and it was yap yap yap.    Can't say I've the interest or a spare 10 hrs to read all that was said either
but you got a spare 10 mins to cause more shit and not so clevertrevor hardly my fan boy so was it lileth or laurence that put you up to this certainly was not me i'm certain i have never seen you  :bomb:

Offline Dan Dastardly

but you got a spare 10 mins to cause more shit and not so clevertrevor hardly my fan boy so was it lileth or laurence that put you up to this certainly was not me i'm certain i have never seen you  :bomb:
How can you be so certain you have never seen this guy Elise ?

WelshElise

How can you be so certain you have never seen this guy Elise ?
because i know who he is i turned him down due to the way he words things plus his ailias

Offline piotrskut

if you've seen her, then why this

Offline crfc

if you've seen her, then why this
Pisstake attemp because of the thread....

Offline Bonio

It would be great if this could die now. Whichever side of the fence you are, there are no winners from here. If you dislike Elise, the longer the thread continues, I am sad to say the more you will be forced to hear from her. If you like Elise, then the more she comments here. the more her business is likely to suffer.

Mind you, if you like all the drama and have plenty of time on your hands, of course, fill your boots.

Offline DevilD

It would be great if this could die now. Whichever side of the fence you are, there are no winners from here. If you dislike Elise, the longer the thread continues, I am sad to say the more you will be forced to hear from her. If you like Elise, then the more she comments here. the more her business is likely to suffer.

Mind you, if you like all the drama and have plenty of time on your hands, of course, fill your boots.

Well said  :)

ReboundHound

I asked if she would dress up for a booking and got a reply saying no role play.....wtf her photo is her normal clothes then?

Offline Waterhouse

I asked if she would dress up for a booking and got a reply saying no role play.....wtf her photo is her normal clothes then?
Probably counting on you posting a retort on here so she can latch on to it and carry on with the drama-touting for herself.

Hopefully she will see this, bite her lip and keep it over the fence on UKE.

WelshElise

its stated on my profile what i do and do not offer your own fault if you cant read clearly stated no role play i do dress up hp but i dont do roleplay

WelshElise

Probably counting on you posting a retort on here so she can latch on to it and carry on with the drama-touting for herself.

Hopefully she will see this, bite her lip and keep it over the fence on UKE.
no drama from me the drama was caused by a lieing brothel keeper and one of his whores

Offline Waterhouse

ReboundHound

Whats the difference between role play and dressing up?

James999

Whats the difference between role play and dressing up?

What role play did you request?

ReboundHound

And i am perfectly capable of reading unfortunately

ReboundHound

Can you dress like in your photos basically lol