Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa - Cosmo Manchester  (Read 941 times)

Offline Adon

Cosmo's entrance is on Portland street which can be busy but this can also be in your advantage as it'll be less noticeable as you can just slip in and the main door is up two flights of stairs.

I went to the evening shift after 8pm and Larissa and another girl was available, chose to go with Larissa as she was more my type, she's "Spanish" for who care. She's slim and about 5'3 and b/c cup. Opted for the bigger room, which just means a bigger bed. Like the reception the rooms are lit in red light. Had a shower before the action which was clean, and had hot water, and was handed a towel by larissa as she came back in.

Now to the action, Larissa was very good on this front, had a back rub to start which is just rubbing oil on your back and nothing to write home about but it helps to get me relax none the less, and it's not used to waste time. Larissa follows directions well and seemed to be really into it without being over the top. I'm not very adventurous and didn't go for any extras.

Overall I would visit again both Cosmo and Larissa, at that price point. The only small neg is about the room which had faint smell of cigarettes which isn't immediately noticeable but i smelt if on my clothes which isn't great.

Offline standardpostage

Cheers for review. How much for how long, thanks.

Offline Adon

It's was £50 for the bigger room for half an hour, the smaller room is £45, go for the bigger rooms if any are available