Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: megan_sexy25 - sexy Brazilian from Earl's court  (Read 1759 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jalapeno86

External Link/Members Only

Comms: it took a bit of effort to meet her: first time I tried to arrange, it took a while for her to answer then I had another plan. Second time, we arranged 2 days before but she cancelled the day before. 3rd time was the one, I was almost ready to give up but comms were fast and efficient this time.

Location: Basement flat next to Earl's court. A bit difficult to find but she guided me by phone when I was nearby. The bedroom and bathroom were nice and clean.

Appearance: I really liked her looks. Her body is just like her pictures: quite fit, nice round ass and sexy fake tits. She is more pretty facially than some of her pictures where she has too much make up. The non professional pictures on her AW profile give a better idea of her face.

Price: £120 for 1 hour. OWO is extra £20 but I didn't fancy it anyway.

Attitude: very friendly and smiling throughout the meet. She speaks very good English. She was very engaging during the sex.

The meet: she was dressed just as I had asked when I arrived: sexy black lingerie with heels and stockings. We soon started kissing deeply and it felt very sensuous. She sucked me for a short time and I returned the favour in RO. We started fucking in mish, she felt very engaging and I came just after a few minutes. I was a bit disappointed in myself for cumming so soon but it was still early in the punt. She then offered me a massage which I took, it felt very good and relaxing and we had a nice chat at the same time.
After the massage, I started kissing her again and that made me hard so second round was up. We started in mish again, I enjoyed fucking her hard and deep thoroughly again and nearly came again. But of course, as she has such a cute round ass, I wanted to pound her in doggy so we switched to that position. Fucking her in that position was amazing, the view was perfect, it felt great and she seemed really into it. I came a second time there.
We chatted a bit more and after a bit since I was starting to get hard again, she offered a HJ which I took. She wanked me between her hot tits while talking dirty to me until I came on her body. First time I came 3 times in 1 hours during a punt, admittedly I came faster than usual during the sex.

All in all, great punt with a very pretty girl that has a great attitude. I think this is one of my top punts overall. At £120, it was definitely good VFM for me as I am looking for fairly vanilla services anyway. I will be back.

Offline peter purves

Have to ask, do you consider her to be a worthy Bubble Butt thread contender: perennial question??

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac