Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal at Diamonds  (Read 1698 times)

Offline UN_Dr

External Link/Members Only

New Romanian girl with "good" English and good reviews. Past history with diamonds though makes me nervous about a booking. Has anyone seen her?

Magicman11

Something about an 18 year old Romanian makes me feel uneasy.
I doubt she's here out of her own choice.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Based on what assumptions?

whiterussian

Based on what assumptions?

I know fuckin stupid statement.  Do these romo's come in cuffed and shackeled?

Goharley

I don't think it's a stupid statement, she could easily be forced into.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't think it's a stupid statement, she could easily be forced into.

Of course it's a stupid statement, to make an assumption about anyone whether Rumanian or any other nationality without having met them or having some form of evidence is totally stupid.

Goharley

Magicman11 said he doubts, not that she is definitely here of her own accord. I'm not saying she is here forcefully but it IS possible with Romanians.

Offline AnthG

Something about an 18 year old Romanian makes me feel uneasy.
On the otherhand she could just be starry eyed and think this is her first step on the road to the catwalk and stardom.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline UN_Dr

I agree. I've been wary of seeing any of the Romanian girls. Went to see Becky and had my worst punt ever. Had left within 15 minutes. However, she is listed as good English and got some good reviews. I'm in the UK on Thursday and was thinking I might go see her as Kara isn't working in Newcastle.

john boy

seen her once 5 out of ten looks nice figure but like Sonia if anyone has read her reports on here its like being with a doll she has no intrest in the job same as Sonia  don't bother

Offline FLYING BLUE

seen her once 5 out of ten looks nice figure but like Sonia if anyone has read her reports on here its like being with a doll she has no intrest in the job same as Sonia  don't bother

Would you mind submitting a review for us to read? - That would be most helpful...

I had actually booked her this week but had to cancel because my car was damaged in the storm

john boy

she came to the door dressed in slippers and dressing gown with a face as long as a fiddle average looking real nice and boobs body her English was bad but too be fair better than my Romanian off with the dressing gown bra and knickers and lay there like a wet fish . no kissing  if she had a twin it would be Sonia who also come to greet you in dressing gown her english is a little better than crystals be tbh were not there for the conversation Sonia was more pleasant . what I like and what my mates like is sometimes a lot different which is fair comment if one person says someone is no good I wouldn't listen id make my own mind up but when  half a dozen have the same experience well that's good enough for me not to bother ive had some great girls from diamonds and iam sure more will follow these two arnt great girls in my opinion