Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola babyy Derby  (Read 1542 times)

31 review(s) for Lola Babyy (18 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zeahtr

External Link/Members Only

Ok guys so first review coming..

This has taken place in Derby, not far from city center (I've been told the parking on her street is paid so I've parked up on one of the streets nearby and walked for about 5 min).

Clear communication, got her down to 90hr (from 100, altough she said with her engrish next time 100).

Opened the door in a nice pink lingerie, led me upstairs so I've got a beautiful view on her sweet arse.

Her photos are real. To me she seem to look younger than 30 but honestly she would have to be in her early 30s. Still top slim toned body, size 6?, small firm boobs, sweet arse, nice smell. Her house was very clean and tidy hands down.

Both undressed and she asked me to lay on bed. Got a wet tissues out and also a hand sanitiser, cleaned my friend and got sanitiser on my and hers hands (I was fresh from shower but better some hygiene than none I guess).

Asked if I wanted owo to which i said yes, started sucking me nice and slow and took her time (one of the better bjs but not top class either). Rubber on with her mouth after about 10 min and started cowgirl. Not a bad rider tbh. After about 5 min she asked to change position, so went bashing her missionary. After about another 10 another change to doggy, got a nice view of her arse and finished of in about another 10 min. Tissues out again to clean me and herself.

Asked if i like massage i say yes. Lay on me front again and she sits on me with a little grind of pussy on my leg. Used some aromatic oil and started the massage but had to tell her immediately to try and be more sensitive as it was very harsh. Nvm my complaints she keeped giving me this shitty harsh massage where the only good point was kinda like a nail tapping on my back.

After massage she cleaned my friend with wet tissues once more to try and owo me for another fuck, but unfortunately i've already came once before our meeting and had some drinks as well.

So this review is yet another one to be on a verge.. neutral or negative? It was like fucking a pretty doll with a shitty massage, apart from a bit of a good cowgirl and an ok bj. Her place was clean however and with her limited english she tried to make an attempt at a pleasant conversation. If she made a bit more effort in the act itself, she could be a top class fuck. Also appreciate her effort for another fuck, my fault that couldnt do another one, so this one stays neutral.

Offline Dipper

Thanks for reviewing.

As you say, it seems she could be so much better. Gorgeous looks and bod , but I get the impression it’s an average service at best.

Offline gbyld87

Thanks for this review.  I will be going to see her soon i hope, so will also review at some point.  Doesn't sound too bad from your description tbh - decent house, decent-ish BJ, decent fuck, decent body, and i can just swerve the massage ;)

Offline Grenadier36

Cheers for the review OP - have seen her profile around and the pics look good, did she kiss at all? For me that's a dealbreaker, I find personally that it feels mechanical without it and don't tend to book if it's not on offer - says "Discretion" on her likes.

Offline gbyld87

Cheers for the review OP - have seen her profile around and the pics look good, did she kiss at all? For me that's a dealbreaker, I find personally that it feels mechanical without it and don't tend to book if it's not on offer - says "Discretion" on her likes.

From this and some other reviews, it sounds like it's more a token meeting of faces rather than a kiss per se.

Offline Grenadier36

From this and some other reviews, it sounds like it's more a token meeting of faces rather than a kiss per se.
cheers, will give her a swerve then I think  :thumbsup:

Offline zeahtr

Sadly no kissing. I made sure to have a fresh breath, still she kinda just avoided kissing

Offline zeahtr

Thanks for this review.  I will be going to see her soon i hope, so will also review at some point.  Doesn't sound too bad from your description tbh - decent house, decent-ish BJ, decent fuck, decent body, and i can just swerve the massage ;)

Tbh i was quite surprised when some punters here reviewed her massage as very good, but to each their own i guess...  :)

Offline Grenadier36

Sadly no kissing. I made sure to have a fresh breath, still she kinda just avoided kissing
Hate it when that happens, she should remove all mention of FK from her profile if she doesn't do it - but thanks for reviewing as I've crossed her off the list based on this and gbyld's comments. Hope your next one goes better  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline vulcan22

I do wonder whether the tenner you saved by haggling OP resulted in a less than wholly enthusiastic performance.

Offline Ramone78

I do wonder whether the tenner you saved by haggling OP resulted in a less than wholly enthusiastic performance.

+ 1

Offline zeahtr

No idea, I've only asked for 90 because I've noticed she was doing 90 until very recent and she agreed, so who knows

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
No saying it’s the case here but first thing I thought off when I noticed you got a tenner off too