Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kasey & Lacey - FF Duo Blackpool  (Read 705 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just did a different search to normal and this new FF profile came up for Kasey & Lacey.
At 1st glance it looks good £75/30 minutes but the profile then only says Bi curious so basically they aren't going to get it on with each other.
I guess that price is still pretty much the norm for 1 girl unless extras get loaded on but how accurate is the age at 32  :unknown:
Enlarging the pics you can read Eden VIP so i'm guessing they work at the lap dancing place and business is slow in Jan  :drinks:

Tried looking for a website for Eden in case there were more pics of the girls but couldn't find anything
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:00:34 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline chrishornx

Just did a different search to normal and this new FF profile came up for Kasey & Lacey.

any link BR ? Cheers

Offline chrishornx

cheers

it says they work together or 1 to 1 so £75 may be the one girl rate

they come from Eden 1 strip club in Blackpool. Perhaps Scutty will know more

Crap photos but profile has potential

Always fancied going to  a strip joint then shagging the dancers so who knows?

Offline scutty brown

Only  comment I can make is that if you search online there are several reports of the (two? three?)  Eden clubs in Blackpool defrauding customers by overcharging on card payments.
I went in the one on the prom once (several years ago) and it was shit - girls charging £60 for a five minute dance in which they kept their drawers on, no touching allowed. Drinks were around six quid a bottle.
If they've worked there, I'd spend the whole punt waiting for the scam to happen

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 02:14:49 pm by scutty brown »

Offline chrishornx

Only  comment I can make is that if you search online there are several reports of the (two? three?)  Eden clubs in Blackpool defrauding customers by overcharging on card payments.
I went in the one on the prom once (several years ago) and it was shit - girls charging £60 for a five minute dance in which they kept their drawers on, no touching allowed. Drinks were around six quid a bottle.
If they've worked there, I'd spend the whole punt waiting for the scam to happen

External Link/Members Only

Hmmmmmmmmm....cheers

Treehouse

Too cheap to be true ? Check
History of hanging out with scammers ? Check
Crappy pics ? Check

I'd swerve