Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Diamond x - Willesden Green  (Read 3730 times)

1 review(s) for Mia Diamond x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

B+S/profile pics are fake.  I arrived at her place and was met by a 25-ish pale girl with jet black hair and a red fringe.  Tattoos all the way down one arm and across her (pudgy) belly.  Fake tits, but appeared much smaller than the ones in the photos.  Bad skin, and when greeting me with a peck on the cheek she didnt smell fresh.  Not necessarily dirty, but you can tell when a WG has just jumped fresh out of the shower and she certainly had not.   

Seems there are other girls working there, as I heard a couple of voices, but I dont know their AW profiles.  The place is on Chaplin Road, so visit at your own risk.

I didnt even bother complaining and just said my wallet is in the car.  Annoyingly the cow wouldnt let me out of the electronic gate outside her place which required a code! Luckily a resident was leaving and I slipped out.  I was only 2 train stops away when I booked her so didnt lose too much time, but still very annoying.

sash

good on you JJ, for walking
i have got to the point where I just tell the girl, your not the one in the picture and i dont face fucking you, so bye.

Offline Packer

Real shame on this one, as her original pics were great, and I'm pretty sure remained the same for a few weeks.  Then they changed around Christmas time from what was a pretty blonde to brunette.  Now they have changed again to a tanned and more busty brunette.  Very annoying....

Hard luck JJ, hope your next punt makes up for this one.

Persie

Thanks for that one...will cancel off the H\L

Offline iPad3

Bit random this but as I have friends in Chaplin  road I PMd JJ to find out where this place was . Went to visit said friends and had a quick peek at the place on the way. As I passed coming down the road is a rough looking girl with a red fringe, she was with a talk EE looking girl. No I thought to much of a coincidence, but sure enough they both go in to the address JJ gave me, a quick search on AW and hey presto I find this profile in the same area and would lay money on it being her mate

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So if you've an eye on this one make sure you ask the right questions etc, hope that helps