Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal Orchid, Crewe - Nice massage, nice ladies  (Read 965 times)

Offline Borobloke

External Link/Members Only

Was in the Crewe area for work, and decided to pop into here as I was parked just around the corner. Met by a very attractive lady on the desk, and she asked me how long I would like. Opted for the hour, for £40, and was shown up to a comfortable room upstairs. A different lady came into the room (apologies, did not ask her name). Once again, very attractive. Asked me if I had any problems and then proceeded with the massage. The massage was very pleasant, not too hard, and nicely relaxing. Lots of attention paid to the inner thigh.

On turning over, again lots of attention paid to the thighs, and she then asked me if I would like 'extra relaxation'. I said yes, and was told it would be £20 for the HJ. Seemed a bargain, and she placed my hand on her backside. HJ doing nicely, and reached for her boob. She moved my hand back down, but asked me if I would like a 4 hand massage, with her friend joining us, who did allow touching, for another £20. Seemed like a bargain, so I readily said yes. Yet another lovely lady joined us, and was straight into the hands on action. My hand was straight onto her very nice boobs, and then I shot my load. Was offered a shower, and then given a friendly goodbye when I left.

Am back in Crewe in a couple of weeks time, and think I will be going there again.