Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Birmingham central  (Read 2227 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline riseup01

Long time punter but I've never got around to write a review. But you know how it goes, new year, new me... also I've never been much of a writer but here goes.

The meeting took place in November. Good comms, replies back pretty much straight away. I've seen Carla ever since she was based in handsworth wood, then cradely heath and now the infamous rape centre which is Jewellery Quarter.

So I sent a text early morning to which she replied back quite quickly.

Services provided: owo, anal play and various sex positions.

Arrived at the notorious builders spot and balled in like i live there. She was wearing a black dress and looked fit as f***. Told to was ny hands and handed over the paperwork.

Dfk straight away which was nice. We undressed each other until she creeped her way down to my ahem. Ball licking, then sucking my cock until i couldnt take anymore where i had to tell her to stop.

Rubber on and started doggy. When i felt the sap rising again i pulled out and licked that pussy until she came. I got a "thank you darlin for make me cum."

Went a bit limp so she started sucking again. Once it was hard, I put her legs over my shoulder and pounded hard until her legs started shaking. I thought is she about to cum again? The legs shaking was enough of a boost for my male ego and i got in to it really heavy until I screamed, I'm cumming. Shot a 2 week protein load into the bag and just lied down. She cleaned me up and we just chatted about how her massage course was going.

A half an hour meet just ran shy of 45 minutes. Needless to say I walked out a very happy, but light headed, man.

A thoroughly enjoyable punt, as always.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:22:51 pm by riseup01 »

STAR-LORD

Thank you SL!

Your welcome dude.  :hi: Thanks for submitting your first review.  :thumbsup:

Just to double check, was this current meeting at 30 minutes at £50?

Offline HS11216

Long time punter but I've never got around to write a review. But you know how it goes, new year, new me... also I've never been much of a writer but here goes.

The meeting took place in November. Good comms, replies back pretty much straight away. I've seen Carla ever since she was based in handsworth wood, then cradely heath and now the infamous rape centre which is Jewellery Quarter.

Arrived at the notorious builders spot and balled in like i live there. She was wearing a black dress and looked fit as f***. Told to was ny hands and handed over the paperwork.

Dfk straight away which was nice. We undressed each other until she creeped her way down to my ahem. Ball licking, then sucking my cock until i couldnt take anymore where i had to tell her to stop.

Rubber on and started doggy. When i felt the sap rising again i pulled out and licked that pussy until she came. I got a "thank you darlin for make me cum."

Went a bit limp so she started sucking again. Once it was hard, I put her legs over my shoulder and pounded hard until her legs started shaking. I thought is she about to cum again? The legs shaking was enough of a boost for my male ego and i got in to it really heavy until I screamed, I'm cumming. Shot a 2 week protein load into the bag and just lied down. She cleaned me up and we just chatted about how her massage course was going.

A half an hour meet just ran shy of 45 minutes. Needless to say I walked out a very happy, but light headed, man.

I cannot wait till she is back !!!

Offline Spurt

Excellent value at 50 and I believe she allows filming

Offline riseup01

Yes sir it was at 50. Best 50 i ever spent. Or keep spending lol

Offline Punterperson1971

She will wear a mask for any filming.

Cendric

Has she now moved to the jewellery quarter now as my understanding from previous reports was she was located in the Edward Street area near the Arena. As she is someone I must see.

Offline Spurt

Yes wears a mask for filming . As I was recording something over the festive period an irritating relative asked what other videos have you on there .
I think it might have spolit the occasion had I shared mine. I deleted shortly after .

Offline HS11216

Has she now moved to the jewellery quarter now as my understanding from previous reports was she was located in the Edward Street area near the Arena. As she is someone I must see.

Last time I saw her she was “near” the arena

Offline Digger1965

Is she still by the BMW dealer or has she moved. I did see her once but too many builders about there.

Offline riseup01

Hi Cendric,

Its still Edward st by the BMW showroom. Sorry about the Jewellery quarter location, I just said that because it's right next to it. Apologies.

Offline HS11216

Hi Cendric,

Its still Edward st by the BMW showroom. Sorry about the Jewellery quarter location, I just said that because it's right next to it. Apologies.

Shouldn’t really put the name of the road down :thumbsdown:

Offline riseup01

Sorry buddy, not sure how to edit the post now.  :dash: