Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle’s massage (xoxXiangXiangxox) - Middlesbrough  (Read 4570 times)

18 review(s) for oxoXiangXiangoxo (13 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5354835) (22 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline londonhas

Had the pleasure to try this one out, thanks all for previous reports.

Comms: booked via text , given street info . On arrival text with door number

Venue: terrace house quite discreet, door opened as I walked up, told to not knock as to not disturb neighbors. Shoes off upon entry and upstairs with girl . Room had comfy bed overlay with fresh towels. "Traditional" Red lighting.

There's parking on streets nearby free for 45min so perfect for a 30Min session. A few minutes walk away there's free parking.

Girl: its a well known rotation place so never know who you'll get. Girl I got was petite around 5' tall, friendly face and slim Build, however slight belly. No belly tattoos as reported by others . Skin really soft and smooth. Age is probably early to mid 20s although it's hard to tell with Asians... Quite bubbly and cute.

Service: once paperwork sorted some kissing and touching while she undress me then herself. On my front for some massage, light touching while we chat and then on the very good Body slide with her boobs and bush. Her skin was so sMooth that we didn't need oil.  Some ballplay and then flip over.

Once flipped over sucked my nipples and front. Great technique as in the saunas in Asia. Onto OW (my choice), lots of ball sucking and taint licking, followed by cock worship licKing and deepthroat. She can take it all and hold it however have to go down slow and easy. Good eye contact throughout. This goes on for a bit and then she shift over for some access to play with her boobs and more slow dt and ball play. 

This is where it gets interesting - she then positions herself over and I was expecting to 69 position, however as she turns her legs over she steps her feet up the wall and does and handstand over my head.. never tried or seen this position and bloody hell it was hot. Her tits were bouncing up and down right in front of me and she started throat fucking me upside down. It was so surprising and Sexy that I almost came.  :wacko: Luckily she stopped just in time and she flipped back and asked what I wanted.

At this point I welcome the quick breather and we did squatting CG and she slammed her pussy down on my until I came in the Dom. 30min and I was out the door with a big smile on my face. She said she had sore legs after but I'm surprised her arms and neck weren't sore!

Cost: £60 for HH, on this occasion was great value for money and I almost regret not doing the full hour as this girl will disappear in a couple of weeks for sure and there's no guarantee you get her anyway.

Anyway, these places are always hit and miss but I was really Lucky this time out  :D

Offline Todger3

Thanks for the review my experience of this place was pretty poor but after reading this I may give it another go.

Offline londonhas

Thanks for the review my experience of this place was pretty poor but after reading this I may give it another go.

Just read your review, pretty poor is an understatement!

Offline Todger3

It's just pot luck who you get 60% of the reviews for this place are positive so the odds are in my favour the question is "Do I feel lucky"   :cool:

Offline catweazle

When you make your booking, ask specifically for Xiang Xiang, and don't be fobbed off by blandishments about how great "today's girl" is. More often than not Xiang Xiang is doing reception/telephone duty but she does work and l have seen her several times and never been disappointed. (If you ring, it's pronounced "shanshan")

Offline Todger3

Thanks CW I might give that a try  :drinks:

Offline catweazle

When you make your booking, ask specifically for Xiang Xiang, and don't be fobbed off by blandishments about how great "today's girl" is. More often than not Xiang Xiang is doing reception/telephone duty but she does work and l have seen her several times and never been disappointed. (If you ring, it's pronounced "shanshan")

Just adding to this, as l have a review within the purdah period. I have seen XiangXiang herself a good few times, and she knows me and what l like.

Met me at the door as usual, wearing a big fluffy brown dresding gown. She kbows l always decline seeing 'todays' girl - at the door to the downstairs lounge (closed as usual) she paused, nodded at the door and said "new girl?" She laughed as l said no, and opened the dressing gown to show that she was naked under if.

Great session, including (position sounds odd but it worked) prostate masaage while sucking my cock while l was laid face down, legs spread.

Deep throating, ball licking and finally riding me in cowgirl. Clearly, repeat visits pay dividends!

Offline simone_raven

Is Xiang xiang the one in the photos? Tattoo on stomach and bit of a belly?

Offline catweazle

Is Xiang xiang the one in the photos? Tattoo on stomach and bit of a belly?

Yep, that's her

Offline jonone

Ive seen Xiang Xiang a couple of times,  she does have a tattoo on her belly but its there covering a scar.
I'd say her belly was quite flat, not a six pack but no fat

Offline Miller2014

Does anyone have a number for this place? All the aw links I can find are broken

Offline NYgent

Does anyone have a number for this place? All the aw links I can find are broken
PM sent.
Both the Viva Street add and AW add for xoxXiangXiangxox have gone. I seem to remember them disappearing for a short while before. All of June in fact. Perhaps they will come back again.

Offline 3rdManIn

PM sent.
Both the Viva Street add and AW add for xoxXiangXiangxox have gone. I seem to remember them disappearing for a short while before. All of June in fact. Perhaps they will come back again.

Visited a little after that and gleaned that it had been an issue with the police. Assuming that it came to nothing serious, considering they reopened at the same house with the same numbers and adverts.

Offline Sar-Major

Visited a little after that and gleaned that it had been an issue with the police. Assuming that it came to nothing serious, considering they reopened at the same house with the same numbers and adverts.

Even so, with that knowledge I'd be giving it a "Wide Berth" for a "Long, Long Time"...................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

Even so, with that knowledge I'd be giving it a "Wide Berth" for a "Long, Long Time"...................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:

The deed was done at that point. Not been back since. It’d be interesting to know if it’s similar this time or if it actually is just because of Chinese New Year.

Offline northface

I was there just over a week ago after seeing Catweazles review and asked for Xiang Xiang but unlike previous time when she answered the door this time it was someone else with no sign of xiang xiang there.
It was not quite as straight forward as before also as i got a text which did not make much sense just beforehand and when i got to the door, where they do not like you to knock , they kept me waiting so i had to phone to say i was there.
Finally i did not have to take my shoes off before going upstairs.
Oh, one more thing another girl came in 5 mins before the end of my punt and asked if i wanted a massage ( whilst with the original girl ) but she quickly left as i was lost for words.
Very strange and a very different experience to the first time.

Offline Todger3

I had a poor experience again I asked for xiang xiang there were 2 girls in there but I don't think either one was her they asked if I wanted both girls but I declined. I specifically asked for kissing on the phone and the girl I got wouldn't entertain it no touching her pussy either and she wanted an extra £10 for owo which I didn't hand over until after the event in case that was shit but as it happened that was the only positive from another shit punt.

Offline TheMerrt

XiangXiang is still there. I saw her yesterday, I’ll leave a review tonight.

Offline catweazle

XiangXiang is still there. I saw her yesterday, I’ll leave a review tonight.

Yes she is still there. I sent her a happy chinese new year text message and she replied asking when l was going to see her again

Offline natz158

Tired this today after reading the reviews, i was well worth it. Every effort was given and really enjoyed myself.