Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bohemian Claire - Incall - Isle of Wight  (Read 1429 times)

4 review(s) for Bohemian Claire (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline macman26

Review from a few months back:

External Link/Members Only

NAME: Bohemian Claire
NATIONALITY: Australian
PAID £130 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED: OWO | RO | FK | CIM | Protected Intercourse | Fisting on her.
SERVICES REFUSED: Nothing.
POSITIVES:  Reliable | Excellent communication | Massive tits | Girl next door looks | Very Friendly | Clean |
NEUTRALS:  None.
NEGATIVES:  Nothing.

PRE-PUNT 10/10:  Excellent communication with texts and emails.

VENUE 9/10: Residential street house on Isle of Wight, will not name the town as the island is quite small.

LOOKS 8/10:  Plain girl next door type, tall, would say about size 14+, with massive tits.

SERVICE REVIEW 10/10: 
Arranged by email, clear and business like manner, stating that I was after a girlfriend experience, which she was very clear and happy to provide. Was given the location to call when nearby, and then directed to her exact address, which was shared discrete house.

She greeted me dressed in a sexy dress, cannot quite remember the exact details, other than her absolutely amazing natural massive tits on display!!!  She is quite plain ‘Jane’ girl next door type in her looks with curly long hair, like others have stated she does not really work out, almost looks a little bit ‘organic’ in her looks but clean and fresh smelling.  She is also quite chatty and intellectual.

Anyhow a little bit of talk of small talk; straight into kissing and FK before sorted paperwork, onto her bedroom while exploring her body and those amazing tits, removing each other cloths in turn…   

Next something I have not been encouraged ever do before, she asked me to place fingers and then I whole hand into her pussy! Fuck it was good. Bit worried might hurt her, now Claire was adamant it’s fine. There I was fisting her off with my whole hand in her, while she was getting very wet and in the process of orgasming.  This lasted for about five minutes until she cumed over my hand, this feeling was absolutely amazing.   :drinks: :yahoo:

Then she was done and asked me what I wanted next, OWC please! She checked I was ok with OWC and not OW and I enquired could I also come in her mouth, yes!  There I was having a really good blow job with these most amazing tits on display no trouble about having to stop mid flow.  Sorry to say after a few minutes I came in her mouth which she happily swallowed.

Next we talked and cuddled in her bed until I was recovered and ready for round two, asked for her on top cowgirl, happily obliged obviously rolling on condom to begin with, then changed mid flow to masonry, then back to cowgirl.  Filled the bag…..

Talked and cuddled and explored her breasts some more; however time was nearly up and did not think I could knock another one out in time we had left.  :(

I shall enquire about anal maybe for next time - would I return yes but you little expensive and I guess quite a few people could offended by her views and forthrightness manner.   

SUMMARY: She’s a not the smallest women and looks wise ‘normal’ but I found more than makes up a complete enthusiasm, passion, tits and professionalism, no fucking around just a good simple dirty range of fucks. 

Offline downthehatch

Profile says £200 an hour for Incall now....with no photos listed either that’s a huge ask.

Like the sounds of her - but gonna pass for now.

Offline sailor3

Profile says £200 an hour for Incall now....with no photos listed either that’s a huge ask.

Like the sounds of her - but gonna pass for now.

Yeah, I'm baffled by the huge price difference too. OP, did she advertise that lower price or was it a reverse booking reply?

Offline houseboot

"Profile says £200 an hour for Incall now"

"masonry" is a niche market  :lol: :yahoo:

Offline macman26

Profile at time of booking was £130 and she did have photos online on her AW profile then too....  Maybe she is trying now to become more niche and upmarket,  good luck to her but 200 for an hour is  rather too much, however good skills are!!

And yes that is her on website link

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:38:13 pm by macman26 »