Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean  (Read 770 times)

Offline psb

I saw a VivaStreet ad for a 21 year old Korean girl , size 8, in Manchester M3. There was a picture of a cute young Korean girl.

I phoned and booked in, specifically asked if it would be the girl in the pictures and was assured it would be.

When I arrived I phoned to let her know and a Chinese guy appeared to let me in and guide me to the apartment. The flat was fairly modern and clean and tidy.

The girl was obviously Chinese, a bit older than 21 though probably only late 20's. She definitely wasn't a size 8, more like a 12. However she wasn't bad looking and very pleasant. I gave her the £60 for the half hour and she helped me off with my clothes then removed hers. I asked for a massage and she obliged. She seemed to have some skills in that area.

On the turn over she licked and sucked my balls then put a condom on me and sucked my cock. We had sex in doggie and mish.

After we finished she said there was no rush so we chatted for a few minutes while I recovered.

I never go back to places that lie on their profiles with the exception of age. Nor do I frequent places with a Triad minder so I won't be coming back. However, she was not bad looking, nice personality and quite enthusiastic

Offline NigelF

I presume the ad has already been taken down otherwise it's helpful to post a link to it (even though they tend to not be up for very long). Also, if you have a link or at least a phone number, this can be postsd as a review.

Offline Goldfinch

I thought it may of been this one which I found on a M3 search,but it says M15 on the ad,maybe the op can confirm:

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

"Triad Minder"
Dunno if you were joking when you said that, but in reality you are probably close to the truth.
One to tell the police about

Offline psb

Yes, that's the advertisement in question. I wasn't joking about the Triad minder, there's no way that this was an independent