Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey @ Cheshire Companions Manchester  (Read 850 times)

paddyw

External Link/Members Only

2nd January 2019  9.30pm

Outcall to Central Manchester hotel.

2 hours £200

I was let down by my previously arranged date, so this was a short notice replacement, governed mainly by who was available.

Reception at CC were helpful and got Lacey to call.

She called me back a couple of times to apprise me of her progress and she arrived on time.

First impressions were good, a discrete knee length leather skirt and blouse, tall and toned. Profile description is accurate, but I'd say she was a size 10 rather than an 8. She is currently blonde rather than brunette shown in her current pictures.

Sorted out the paperwork and asked her for a lap dance /striptease but it's not something she does nor was prepared to give a go, so we left the lounge and straight to the bedroom.

Once there, she didn't mess about, undressed straight away down to a nice set of matched lingerie.

A bit of snogging (no tongues) and grinding. Nice pair of boobs (natural) and then a bit of oral without and RO. She is responsive. On with the condom and sex. A bit of a chat and then a repeat finishing with her on top.

Nice enough encounter, but she is a bit passive and submissive for my tastes. I prefer a more communicative and involved partner, so a 7/10 experience for me. Wouldn't be a repeat booking, unless stuck.

A difficult one to rate between positive and neutral. Probably would suit someone else better who likes a submissive partner. So a positive,  just, for me.

It was satisfactory, but that's it.

Paddy