Author Topic: Current Indian/South Asian (not Oriental) Escorts and Masseuses in London  (Read 419538 times)

Offline dicentes


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: June 05, 2026, 07:58:23 am by daviemac »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy


Offline chr0n0_0

Another wanker with an inflated ego:

External Link/Members Only

Should've seen the attitude coming from the profile. Never met, as I seemed to touch nerves over text. Absolutely baffled by the arrogance on some hookers.

Offline GCAS9

Another wanker with an inflated ego:

External Link/Members Only

Should've seen the attitude coming from the profile. Never met, as I seemed to touch nerves over text. Absolutely baffled by the arrogance on some hookers.

This sounds intriguing, please can you elaborate on how she was arrogant over text and what it was that put you off seeing her?

Offline chr0n0_0

This sounds intriguing, please can you elaborate on how she was arrogant over text and what it was that put you off seeing her?

Nah nothing intriguing about it. She's got attitude over nothing. Screens clients based on body types, looks and rsce.

She even insinuated I am ugly when I was not going to book on the day. Probably feels pressure to make coin and was pissed off I was not a same day booking.

Oh well my "old/ugly' self will try a Latina TOFTT today.

Offline GCAS9

Nah nothing intriguing about it. She's got attitude over nothing. Screens clients based on body types, looks and rsce.

She even insinuated I am ugly when I was not going to book on the day. Probably feels pressure to make coin and was pissed off I was not a same day booking.

Oh well my "old/ugly' self will try a Latina TOFTT today.

I've gone through the tedium of reading through her profile and see exactly what you mean.
Her profile states:

Quote
High End Clientele - British Born.
Aged 25+ only!

So she's slamming the door to Tom Cruise, Timothy Chalmonet and Christiano Ronaldo.

I'd say you've dodged a bullet from the aggravation of seeing such a self-absorbed fool.
That pressure is mounting as she's recently lowered her pricing; if her business were that successful she wouldn't even need to charge, just use Adultwork for finding fuckbuddies that meet her criteria; can't be enough high end clientele coming through for her in her business...

Hmm, coming through for her in her business, i think there's an innuendo there!  :D

Offline deg_dilemma


Offline SloeJoggs

Claiming to be a 21yo student of Theatrical Dance, in Aldgate…

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hornycustodian

Dang she looks good.  Wonder if I can get her to do a strip dance with those clothes


Offline Punting2022

Dang she looks good.  Wonder if I can get her to do a strip dance with those clothes

Is she real. Most indians do not show their face from experience.

Offline WAP

Posting error - unable to delete
« Last Edit: August 13, 2026, 11:35:42 am by WAP »

Offline WAP

Has anyone tried emmasutra External Link/Members Only

85% certain she’s actually a Brazilian - is
More evident from photo 5 onwards

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
85% certain she’s actually a Brazilian - is
More evident from photo 5 onwards

I think it is safe to slide 85% to 99%  :D
External Link/Members Only

Offline finn5555


Offline tomsmith238786

Any experience with janhavi sharma from kommons ?


Offline SloeJoggs



Online Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only Pics look ok

On Kommons listed as Turkish and 25yo

Contacted her and received menu. Didn’t see her as too many extras

Extras:
CIM £50
OWO £40
DFK £20
Receiving oral £30
69 £30

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline john122350

On Kommons listed as Turkish and 25yo

Contacted her and received menu. Didn’t see her as too many extras

Extras:
CIM £50
OWO £40
DFK £20
Receiving oral £30
69 £30

Hidden Image/Members Only
Also listed on VS

External Link/Members Only

Offline Punting2022


Offline Bangman

External Link/Members Only

I would of seen her but i thought its best to ask first. From the responses I got, apart from HR, I doubt there will be much extras

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BeingSilent

External Link/Members Only

I would of seen her but i thought its best to ask first. From the responses I got, apart from HR, I doubt there will be much extras

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hahaha!  Don't bother.

Here is her AW profile:  External Link/Members Only

Someone has reviewed here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=452290.msg4435668#msg4435668

I've crossed paths with her (not punting but other work) and it wasn't an enjoyable experience.

Offline BeingSilent

External Link/Members Only

I would of seen her but i thought its best to ask first. From the responses I got, apart from HR, I doubt there will be much extras

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wasn't expecting this...  But this is the same person:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangman

Cheers for that bit on info Beingsilent, I have deleted her and will see someone else this weekend.

Offline Punting2022

I wasn't expecting this...  But this is the same person:
External Link/Members Only

750ph holee sheet.
If it is her. Maybe book her on aw. In meet give her 250 and say lets do full sex

Offline Punting2022

Hahaha!  Don't bother.

Here is her AW profile:  External Link/Members Only

Someone has reviewed here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=452290.msg4435668#msg4435668

I've crossed paths with her (not punting but other work) and it wasn't an enjoyable experience.

When you say other work. Do you mean modelling. I found her on insta. Wont share here as rule breaking. Did you have sex with her in the other work

Offline Bangman

I, too saw her instagram. She's naive to make it easy to find her. After seeing her instagram, im glad I didnt see her.
From her cringe and embarassing videos, she's clearly immature, snobbish, bang average looking girl who considers herself to be a super model.

Offline naz

Dang she looks good.  Wonder if I can get her to do a strip dance with those clothes

Reversed google picture doesn’t look like a stolen pic. Got a reply saying picture are real. Not had a chance to TOFTT. Anyone new intel ?

Offline Punting2022

Reversed google picture doesn’t look like a stolen pic. Got a reply saying picture are real. Not had a chance to TOFTT. Anyone new intel ?

Shes not replied. Tried two diff numbers

Offline john122350

Claiming to be a 21yo student of Theatrical Dance, in Aldgate…

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
  Part of E1 crew and it seems she is same SP with new profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline SloeJoggs

Any intel on this British-Bengali whose profile was created last month?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PogoDaddy

Any intel on this British-Bengali whose profile was created last month?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot, I'm tempted. I messaged her on WhatsApp asking if she offers penetration as it wasn't listed on her very limited likes list at the time, got the generic response with her postcode and rates, had to ask a couple more times for her to confirm she offers it so I don't think comms are brilliant and maybe managed by someone else? Unfortunately I've used my budget for this month already but if she's legit then I'm looking forward to October.

Offline Grandslam


Offline summernirvana

Any intel on this British-Bengali whose profile was created last month?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She had another profile on  AW up until a month or two ago. ID was '8976339' and she went by the name 'Desi Sana'.

Age was set to 18yo. And the photos were of the same girl, but different photos to the current profile.

There was never a number or green light displayed. I like Desi ladies, so I monitored her for a bit.

It looked suspicious. But who knows.


Offline Punting2022

Any experience with naughty noor


External Link/Members Only

Last time i checked. Indians dont wear Burkhas like her pics show. Pakistanis more. Fake pics possible.


Offline BeingSilent

Also here External Link/Members Only

Took a look at her private gallery. She’s got a couple of pics in red lingerie where her body/looks/location makes me think she’s ‘sharing’ pics with Asha Sexy (who I’ve met and reviewed). The boobs especially makes me think this. However, her other pics suggest it’s a different lady. So my suspicion is there is likely to be a bit of B&S with this one.

Offline Punting2022

I, too saw her instagram. She's naive to make it easy to find her. After seeing her instagram, im glad I didnt see her.
From her cringe and embarassing videos, she's clearly immature, snobbish, bang average looking girl who considers herself to be a super model.

She on seeeking as Priya now.
ALSO HERE External Link/Members Only
but i messaged the number here and got a roster of ladies. Priya wasnt even on their list. So fake pics

Offline Bangman


Offline Punting2022

Anyone tell if she's indian.. looks cute
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Google Lens brings up a few similar girls who it says are actresses. So likely fake pics

Offline tomsmith238786

External Link/Members Only 


Does anyone have any experience with this sp ?

Offline Punting2022

External Link/Members Only 


Does anyone have any experience with this sp ?

I text her. Wants a 100 deposit. 100 for BB.
People here said shes fake


Offline tomsmith238786

Does anyone have experience with the below Sp. She seems to have lot of reviews on AW.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GCAS9

Does anyone have experience with the below Sp. She seems to have lot of reviews on AW.

External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't consider her an escort: only one of her 348 adultwork Ratings is for her as an escort, and that was in 2017, nearly ten years ago.
Furthermore she's left Escorting unticked as an option on her adultwork profile.