Author Topic: Current Indian/South Asian (not Oriental) Escorts and Masseuses in London  (Read 417833 times)

Offline Celtic 69

Her picture on what's app looks even better but she's only Outcall so I won't be following it up.

Online Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I've teied to book this one twice. First time she said not available then blocked me on whatsapp. The second time she said not available again via text?

She was on seeking but was just a timewaster tbh..didn’t really seem to want to meet

Offline JauntyDude

Any body has any intel on this agency

External Link/Members Only

Ridiculous prices though

Offline Jimmy2times

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Miss-India-Peach - External Link/Members Only

22 Year Old Pakistani, Hidden reviews on AW, couldnt find any on here either.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Has anyone seen her?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline teem86

Just noticed this one

Indian~@~Pria...

External Link/Members Only

Apparently available on Monday 15th however a member since 2019 with no feedback

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Just noticed this one

Indian~@~Pria...

External Link/Members Only

Apparently available on Monday 15th however a member since 2019 with no feedback

More than likely (97%) a rat arsed mingher
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Real sexy indian x - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

A bit of Info, sounds very genuine on the phone, very English though, and anal is not on the cards unless you are very average.

Might give it a 30 minute try for 30 minutes if I get time, would have made time for her ass  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
A bit of Info, sounds very genuine on the phone, very English though, and anal is not on the cards unless you are very average.

Might give it a 30 minute try for 30 minutes if I get time, would have made time for her ass  :D

More importantly NBA and which services/restrictions included in her price and what's extra?
The one most revealing photo posted by her looks seriously outdated even if it is genuine.

Offline Sunny


Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
More importantly NBA and which services/restrictions included in her price and what's extra?
The one most revealing photo posted by her looks seriously outdated even if it is genuine.


Nothing unusual in old pics  :D, polite and straightforward on the phone, no extras mentioned not even during anal discussion. Never need much of an excuse to visit Woolwich, love the vibe of the place, one of the few places a decent pub crawl can be done outside of Central.

I failed pre and over the weekend to pin down a petite ebony despite finding 3 in striking distance, bloody Commonwealth games  :D. 1 well reviewed the other 2 a complete gamble with dicy profiles, India is second best  :D


Going in with my TOFFT hat on  :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Nothing unusual in old pics  :D, polite and straightforward on the phone, no extras mentioned not even during anal discussion. Never need much of an excuse to visit Woolwich, love the vibe of the place, one of the few places a decent pub crawl can be done outside of Central.

I failed pre and over the weekend to pin down a petite ebony despite finding 3 in striking distance, bloody Commonwealth games  :D. 1 well reviewed the other 2 a complete gamble with dicy profiles, India is second best  :D


Going in with my TOFFT hat on  :hi:

GL  :hi:

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
GL  :hi:


Donned the tin hat, well, Kangaroo actually.

Maybe some heritage there, but been through 2 generations of Roma and another couple of Sarf London  :D. Shorter, bigger belly, and older of course. pretty enough and friendly, I would guess late 30,s but the granny ass says older  :D

Flipped a coin in my head and stayed, but could not tell others too, strange things give me strong erections  :D, and this one did and kept it all through, but I doubt anyone else has a mind like mine.  :D

Thats all until review  :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny786

She was on seeking but was just a timewaster tbh..didn’t really seem to want to meet

Theres a massage agency in harrow who are listing her now apparently.

Offline Qwerty69

External Link/Members Only

The girl seems to have a new profile.

She is also known as kyra
External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few years ago and she was fit, with good service. Won’t go until her prices come down quite a bit.

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
External Link/Members Only

The girl seems to have a new profile.

She is also known as kyra
External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few years ago and she was fit, with good service. Won’t go until her prices come down quite a bit.

Are the escorts from 1st Class Indian Escorts genuine?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Strike101


Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
id like to know this too?

If some south American, Roma gypsies, Pakistani, Indian all lined up several from each and stayed numb..

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

Bangladeshi/Sri Lankans you can, shorter minghy lookers
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangman

If some south American, Roma gypsies, Pakistani, Indian all lined up several from each and stayed numb..

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

Bangladeshi/Sri Lankans you can, shorter minghy lookers

DaMN KT  you really have a issue with certain country girls. I recently attended a bengali wedding and saw all the fit bengali girls there and wished some of them did escorting. I got horny as fuck. Likewise I attended a indian wedding few months ago and saw a lot of butt ugly indian girls. There is beautiful and ugly on both sides mate.
Even Sri Lanka has a fit bollywood actress, I think her name is Jacqueline Fernandes.

What's with all the hate mate?

P.s. I ain't bengali or pakistani, although I grew up in a asian area and have plenty friends that are.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 10:22:57 am by Bangman »

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
DaMN KT  you really have a issue with certain country girls. I recently attended a bengali wedding and saw all the fit bengali girls there and wished some of them did escorting. I got horny as fuck. Likewise I attended a indian wedding few months ago and saw a lot of butt ugly indian girls. There is beautiful and ugly on both sides mate.
Even Sri Lanka has a fit bollywood actress, I think her name is Jacqueline Fernandes.

What's with all the hate mate?

P.s. I ain't bengali or pakistani, although I grew up in a asian area and have plenty friends that are.

Its not hatred.. it's just what I've come across..

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Have to agree with King Tarzan… yet to find a good Indian / Pakistani escort. It’s all meh
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Qwerty69

Being of Asian decent myself you’re going to get fit girls and mingers which ever country there from

But Pakistani, Indian (especially chicks from punjab) are generally way more hotter than Bengali and Sri Lankan girls.

I’m not saying all Pakistani / Indian punjab girls are fit, but the majority of them are banging hot. To an extent KT is correct

But it’s all about personal preference

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Being of Asian decent myself you’re going to get fit girls and mingers which ever country there from

But Pakistani, Indian (especially chicks from punjab) are generally way more hotter than Bengali and Sri Lankan girls.

I’m not saying all Pakistani / Indian punjab girls are fit, but the majority of them are banging hot. To an extent KT is correct

But it’s all about personal preference

My point exactly..
🤜🐅🤛
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Any good Indian / Pakistani escorts you guys know at the moment?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangman

I guess we have to agree to disagree.
Maybe cos I live in East London and surrounded by so many fit bengali girls I studied and worked with.
Plus, it was the same country 75 years ago anyway like comparing Newcastle and Southampton  which town has the fitter girls. I see it as once upon a time  one country, if your Indian, its natural to support India and likewise if your Pakistani, you will support Pakistan or Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I'm guessing lots of OPs with Indian background here or been watching too much bollywood where Indian girls have tons of make up to look pretty.
But as a guy that's been to india 3 times, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh once (went to the red light district) and fucked some good girls. I am NOT biased. I've seen beauty everywhere. Yes, even Sri Lanka.

Samsmith.. your right OP.. most Indian wgs in UK are shit. The best Asian wgs I fucked was the two I dated. Apart from that You need to catch a plane to India and dubai where you have good Indian options.

My current favourite Indian UK wg is Indian anika. That is if you want facially pretty, good body, excellent service and vfm £150ph. Unfortunately she's part time.
Otherwise the good lookers usually charge a fortune.


« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 09:20:14 am by Bangman »

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I guess we have to agree to disagree.
Maybe cos I live in East London and surrounded by so many fit bengali girls I studied and worked with.
Plus, it was the same country 75 years ago anyway like comparing Newcastle and Southampton  which town has the fitter girls. I see it as once upon a time  one country, if your Indian, its natural to support India and likewise if your Pakistani, you will support Pakistan or Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I'm guessing lots of OPs with Indian background here or been watching too much bollywood where Indian girls have tons of make up to look pretty.
But as a guy that's been to india 3 times, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh once (went to the red light district) and fucked some good girls. I am NOT biased. I've seen beauty everywhere. Yes, even Sri Lanka.

Samsmith.. your right OP.. most Indian wgs in UK are shit. The best Asian wgs I fucked was the two I dated. Apart from that You need to catch a plane to India and dubai where you have good Indian options.

My current favourite Indian UK wg is Indian anika. That is if you want facially pretty, good body, excellent service and vfm £150ph. Unfortunately she's part time.
Otherwise the good lookers usually charge a fortune.


The best sex I have had in recent years, pre pandemic, was affairs with two married women, one Indian, the other Pakistani.

Younger but not stunners and mums, but nothing else has kept my cock so hard for so long in recent years as those two, and a recent punt I probably should have walked from brought it all back  :D.

Probably going to be a negative review but my cock was saying different.  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1

The best sex I have had in recent years, pre pandemic, was affairs with two married women, one Indian, the other Pakistani.

Younger but not stunners and mums, but nothing else has kept my cock so hard for so long in recent years as those two, and a recent punt I probably should have walked from brought it all back  :D.

Probably going to be a negative review but my cock was saying different.  :D

The curries they fed you do you know the ingredients??🤣🤣
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
The curries they fed you do you know the ingredients??🤣🤣


 :lol:, That is why the Pakistani one lasted a year  :D, she lived in Hong Kong for years, the food she cooked was fucking amazing.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Qwerty69

Any good Indian / Pakistani escorts you guys know at the moment?

Indian Mira who use to be in Heathrow, then Hendon is now towards mill hill.  Her profile is hidden on AW but should come back soon (hopefully) she’s been around for years.

The other one is the one I mentioned which I fucked was amber rani or kyra or people may remember her as Mia External Link/Members Only but I’d only go for £200 per hour. Not paying £500.

I do want to go try this bird
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know if she’s independent?

The agency has a few Pakistani girls but Saffie looks like the best of the bunch

Asian girls charge a premium. £250 I ain’t to sure as I’ve got my eye lined up on that French Russian Natalya. She’s next


Offline Qwerty69

I guess we have to agree to disagree.
Maybe cos I live in East London and surrounded by so many fit bengali girls I studied and worked with.
Plus, it was the same country 75 years ago anyway like comparing Newcastle and Southampton  which town has the fitter girls. I see it as once upon a time  one country, if your Indian, its natural to support India and likewise if your Pakistani, you will support Pakistan or Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. I'm guessing lots of OPs with Indian background here or been watching too much bollywood where Indian girls have tons of make up to look pretty.
But as a guy that's been to india 3 times, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh once (went to the red light district) and fucked some good girls. I am NOT biased. I've seen beauty everywhere. Yes, even Sri Lanka.

Samsmith.. your right OP.. most Indian wgs in UK are shit. The best Asian wgs I fucked was the two I dated. Apart from that You need to catch a plane to India and dubai where you have good Indian options.

My current favourite Indian UK wg is Indian anika. That is if you want facially pretty, good body, excellent service and vfm £150ph. Unfortunately she's part time.
Otherwise the good lookers usually charge a fortune.

Very good post.

Do you have a link to Anika?

Offline Bangman

Yeah sure.. indian anika..previously nadia.. External Link/Members Only
provides a consistent good sevice but hard to see, I usually email her and await for her to come london (Heathrow area) and she squeezes me in.

I saw indian mira about 6 years ago in Hendon. She charged a BOMB then but I was desperate for a indian that day and paid the price. Not £500, im sure it was around £180 or so,which was still high then. She was a good fuck and provides a very good service but I ain't spending £500 for 1 hour..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 07:24:47 pm by Bangman »

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17

I do want to go try this bird
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know if she’s independent?




Working for an agency and independent do not really go together  :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Indian Mira who use to be in Heathrow, then Hendon is now towards mill hill.  Her profile is hidden on AW but should come back soon (hopefully) she’s been around for years.

The other one is the one I mentioned which I fucked was amber rani or kyra or people may remember her as Mia External Link/Members Only but I’d only go for £200 per hour. Not paying £500.

I do want to go try this bird
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know if she’s independent?

The agency has a few Pakistani girls but Saffie looks like the best of the bunch

Asian girls charge a premium. £250 I ain’t to sure as I’ve got my eye lined up on that French Russian Natalya. She’s next

I appreciate this. Thank you
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Strike101

Indian Mira who use to be in Heathrow, then Hendon is now towards mill hill.  Her profile is hidden on AW but should come back soon (hopefully) she’s been around for years.

The other one is the one I mentioned which I fucked was amber rani or kyra or people may remember her as Mia External Link/Members Only but I’d only go for £200 per hour. Not paying £500.

I do want to go try this bird
External Link/Members Only
Anyone know if she’s independent?

The agency has a few Pakistani girls but Saffie looks like the best of the bunch

Asian girls charge a premium. £250 I ain’t to sure as I’ve got my eye lined up on that French Russian Natalya. She’s next

whens the last time indian mira was active? her last review is 6 years old

Offline Qwerty69

whens the last time indian mira was active? her last review is 6 years old

The beginning of this year. I sent her a message on the site, (her profile is hidden but if she’s replied to an email you’ve sent her before, then just reply to any old message she sent you) took her a while to to read and respond so be patient, but she only sees people she’s seen regularly before, or people she’s left positive feedback so she knows you’re not wasting her time. She will check if she’s left you a positive feedback rating, with me she has and only then will she reply. I’ve seen her a few times a few years back in Hendon, so she knew who I was. Hope this info helps you

Offline Double009123


The best sex I have had in recent years, pre pandemic, was affairs with two married women, one Indian, the other Pakistani.

Younger but not stunners and mums, but nothing else has kept my cock so hard for so long in recent years as those two, and a recent punt I probably should have walked from brought it all back  :D.

Probably going to be a negative review but my cock was saying different.  :D

Would be interested to hear how you manage to bag two south asian birds? Tinder? Or civvie life?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 12:32:30 pm by Double009123 »

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Would be interested to hear how you manage to bag two south asian birds? Tinder? Or civvie life?

Same lol
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Would be interested to hear how you manage to bag two south asian birds? Tinder? Or civvie life?


Civvy life, one in a shopping centre  :D, the other on the train, but she bottled it with guilt after one fuck.

Been trying to blag another one, met a few times, divorced, but is refusing on religious grounds, fair enough.

Still happens if you put the phone down and talk to people  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Double009123


Civvy life, one in a shopping centre  :D, the other on the train, but she bottled it with guilt after one fuck.

Been trying to blag another one, met a few times, divorced, but is refusing on religious grounds, fair enough.

Still happens if you put the phone down and talk to people  :D

Crazy I am starting to pull away from punting so this is actually a great route to look at, thanks, any further advice would be appreciated especially with Asians

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Crazy I am starting to pull away from punting so this is actually a great route to look at, thanks, any further advice would be appreciated especially with Asians

Difficult to give advice, other than talk to people when the opportunity arises, if there is a spark it may develop. More often it will not though.

Never be pushy is about all else I can advise.

No different for Asians, or any race, you just never know unless you can chat confidently and you will never know if you do not talk to strangers  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Difficult to give advice, other than talk to people when the opportunity arises, if there is a spark it may develop. More often it will not though.

Never be pushy is about all else I can advise.

No different for Asians, or any race, you just never know unless you can chat confidently and you will never know if you do not talk to strangers  :D

Thanks for the advice. I assume you are good looking and in decent shape?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangman

Lol. I dated/made a few friends/good relationship with asian girls...obviously looks and body will be important.
But one conversation I usually have that seemed to impressed most of the asian girls I interactes with is the topic of bollywood and pretending to know bollywoood films and actors and songs and joking sing a famous song.

Offline bash_eer

She was on seeking but was just a timewaster tbh..didn’t really seem to want to meet

I have met her through SA and she is not Indian, claimed to be Sri Lankan before we met and when I mentioned to her during our meet  she told me she was South East Asian I think Filipino. She dont like you asking questions as to whats on offer.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Thanks for the advice. I assume you are good looking and in decent shape?

Lol, I am old but lets just say, I stand out in a crowd  :D, Asians like older white gentlemen I find. Convertible BMW,s seem to impress to for some reason  :D
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Lol, I am old but lets just say, I stand out in a crowd  :D, Asians like older white gentlemen I find. Convertible BMW,s seem to impress to for some reason  :D

Back in the old skool days
The ford Capri
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Lol, I am old but lets just say, I stand out in a crowd  :D, Asians like older white gentlemen I find. Convertible BMW,s seem to impress to for some reason  :D

Nice one! :hi:
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this one. Have done a search on her but there is nothing?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this one. Have done a search on her but there is nothing?

Okay so buy posting the link there are 5 negatives. Will avoid.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 842
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 02:10:12 pm by samsmith_1231 »
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Double009123

Lol, I am old but lets just say, I stand out in a crowd  :D, Asians like older white gentlemen I find. Convertible BMW,s seem to impress to for some reason  :D

Lol BMWs, I would think my M4 would help but no such luck, maybe just try talk more and be a bit more flirty