Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily / Lilly - Joanna & D Massage in Chingford  (Read 1968 times)

Offline 65percent

External Link/Members Only

Used to see a few reviews about this place, but they seem to have trailed off a little or I’ve missed them.

Technical B&S this one - which there’s a school of thought for it being an auto-neg - but one of those ones where it goes in your favour.

Had booked whoever was available for a 30 min B2B with HE; in this case it was supposed to be Olivia, who I think I’ve seen before, and wasn’t all that fussed about, but needs must. However, when I got the text to make the approach to the house (on a busy road, downside is that if you’re hovering around waiting for the go-ahead, or you’re walking out after your sesh, you’ll either be seeing other punters come and go, or they’ll be seeing you, so not the most discreet), the door was answered by not Olivia. She was a fucking smoking petite brunette wearing a flimsy little garment clinging to obviously fake tits which, imho, would not be out of place as the reference pic on the Wikipedia page of Lovely Fake Tits. Pretty face, hair tied up in a bun or high ponytail, I forget, and really red lips.

Led me into what would be the lounge which the maid or whatever had already told me would be the case, but confirmed there was a massage table in there, and introduced herself as Lily (sp?) and asked what I wanted. Handed over the £50 and told her. She went to stash the money while I undressed, and I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t have been gutted if she’d gone and got Olivia rather than doing it herself.

I was saved the disappointment however, as she came in, took the clingy number off to reveal a body that, quite frankly, should either be cloned and/or used to form a mould for a Love Doll. Whatever Sergei (she is an EE) is shagging that is a lucky bastard.

Asked me about what kind of massage I wanted, and I told her to go in pretty hard. I think this is what she wanted to hear. This bitch was like the fucking female Terminator, it’s not right that such a small body should possess such strength. Oiled me up with nice warm oil, a bit on herself - fuck me what a sight to behold - then, for the next 25 mins, tenderised my back mostly with her hands, knees, shins, elbows, tits, ass, like some kind of slippery but well-balanced machine. Strategically placed mirrors at first allowed me to enjoy the view, which was better still when she told me to flip over. Tried to use Jedi Mind Tricks to make her rubber me up and put my rock-hard dick in her glistening pussy (which, to me, is part of the appeal of massage with HE; the “will-she-won’t-she”... though, in my case so far, “she won’t”). Instead, she sat cowgirl on my hips with my dick behind her, with her arm reached behind her, wanking me off, which gave a pretty decent optical and physical illusion of actually fucking her. However, seemed that she couldn’t really maintain the rhythm I needed in this position and there was evidence of her starting to tire. She stood side on to me and carried on while I played with her tanned tits with pale nips that she obviously covers up on the sunbeds, making them stand out like beacons. She didn’t rush me, but made me aware that I only had a short while to cum, which is fair enough, but, for a moment I thought it wasn’t going to happen. I’m not proud to say that I took over myself, while she used her hands to caress my body. I think I ended up with a nipple in my mouth at some point (hers, not mine), judging by the oily taste in my mouth and residue on my face! It was pretty much what I needed for the much anticipated HE, which she cleaned up off me. Asked me if I wanted a shower, but was conscious of time and didn’t want to overrun or take the piss, so opted for a hot towel at her suggestion. This was a nice touch as she rubbed the bulk of the oil off me with this (tried not to think too much about their laundry schedule and sincerely hoped the same towel hadn’t been used on my predecessors, but it seemed okay-ish).

She asked how it was for me, and laughed when I told her I’d be back, but with a hammer and some duct tape so I could club her over the head, tie her up and put her in the boot of my car. Hope that’s not too fluffy. Enjoy.  :hi:

Offline Love2come

Great review, I had a similar experience with her a few weeks back (In a massage room) which I must writ a review for. Her body is fantastic and she certainly knows how to use it.