Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Legitimate Thai Massage in Merseyside  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Fiddlersferry

Good Afternoon Gents, does anyone know of a Thai Parlour in Merseyside that that does a traditional massage without the extras being offered, It would be nice to separate the two and enjoy a proper massage without the usual rushed rub down.

Offline sinbad52

Some providers are very happy to do a legitimate massage without any extras but the only establishmenr i know if that is totally legit is in Waterloo ... I do not have the adress but it is not Ruen in South rd.

Offline lpopo

Deedee (i think the name is correct) at Lamduan in runcorn is my go-to place these days. Be arsed with extras anymore but if you want them they are on offer.
Easily the best massage ive had anywhere i think ever. She finds all the knots and sore points without prompting and works the shit out of you. I cant reccommend her highly enough on the massage side and shes not shy about moving ur cock/balls out the way  having been around a long time.
She was away on holiday the last cpl of weeks but should be back now/soon

Offline JRWK

Royal Thai in Southport
External Link/Members Only

Emma does the best massage I've had, never a sign of any extras, totally legit.

Clean shop, massage table and shower in the room

I've been many times when just massage needed

Offline Twotall

Bodhi Thai spa in Ormskirk is completely legit too. It was reviewed on here a while ago and I’ve been for a hot stone massage which was excellent.

External Link/Members Only

It’s attached to a gym so free parking on site.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:56:07 pm by Twotall »

Offline Fiddlersferry

Thank you gents for all your info, I may well do a weekly tour of these suggestions.

Offline Blue1878

Lamlundan Thai on County Road provides a very good massage from most of the girls that work there and the subject of extras doesn’t have to come up would recommend

Offline eddiem69

Sandy at Golden Hatta Birkenhead, excellent legit massage, Be warned if you ask for hard..she will destroy you!