Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andreea_27xxx (DFK, OWO/CIM) in NW9 (Kingsbury)  (Read 66719 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

Does she allow French Kissing , Tit sucking , Body Kissing before BJ ?
Cheers

Read above, and ye shall find ...

... As I felt my sap already rising, I myself rose up to pull Andreea’s head up off my cock and planted a firm kiss on her lips … which quickly progressed to FK and then DFK …

... and "Tit sucking , Body Kissing" will no doubt also be on the cards, if you fancy.

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

A few more pictures of our cheerful cocksucker :cool:

Ah, my fine face-fucking friend, muchas gracias for that triplet of photos! :hi:

I see that I've been remiss in checking Andreea's Vivastreet profile for new photos, so here there are ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She's clearly developed more of an ass, albeit untoned, hence her amateurish twerking as per her current Vivastreet video ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Maybe she should stick to cheap-and-cheerful-cock-sucking for £30 a pop? :music:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:15:09 am by tantraman »

Offline Facefucker_88

She definitely should..
She popped up on my Facebook possible friends list since I’ve had her number..modern days!

Offline Labomba123

Visit few days ago after arsenal Tottenham match.

Lady is not bad looking and seemed fresh and clean

Blow and go for 30$.

Good lolly technique. Pleasantly submissive by.

All together positive

Online LLPunting

Offline Facefucker_88

Visit few days ago after arsenal Tottenham match.

Lady is not bad looking and seemed fresh and clean

Blow and go for 30$.

Good lolly technique. Pleasantly submissive by.

All together positive

Good job. Was it a big load you fed her with? :D

Offline ali sugar

I have visited her on few occasions and always dropped a big load 😜

Offline here2screw

Seems like she has put on a lot of weight as per old and recent photos. Is that the case?

I saw her a few weeks ago and unfortunately the answer is yes. She's not a trim as the photos suggest.

Offline Ron89

Busted several nuts down this girls’ throat over half a year ago, shocked she’s still going tbh

Offline sunnyj

I like her look and £30 for FS P&D is good vfm but she starts only after 6PM. Not sure I will be able to meet her.  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:19:19 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

She now has an AW page

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads-up, Steve2 :hi:

I note that Andreea's new AW profile (with a different mobile) charges £40 for 15mins ...

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

... whereas her Vivastreet profile (with her former mobile) stills nicely shows £30 for 15mins ...

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Either way, I drop new photos for posterity ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 10:07:22 am by tantraman »

Offline bm_99

£10 more expensive for everything on aw loll

Offline latrell

Hi lads. Has anyone seen her lately. Is she still working? Have been trying to ring and text her since the last week but no answer. Any info appreciated.

Offline ali sugar

i saw her couple of weeks ago for a quick owo & cim. She starts work in the evening after 5 so better text her and wait.

Offline Rabbit63

I visited Andrea today and she's still at the same hotel as others have alluded to.
I was in the Kingsbury area and thought 'what have I got to lose, it's only £30 for a quickie'.
Each to their own, but I think in 2020, to be able to have your cock sucked, uncovered, AND cum in a cute girl's mouth for that sum is an inflation-beating bargain. (When I first started punting in the 1990s, you'd be looking at paying more than that for a 30min punt where kissing and OWO were always extra, and CIM was rare and always extra).
Have to say, comms were good. I texted hoping for a 3pm booking, but was told she wasn't starting work til 4. I texted at 3.45 to say I was at the tube station, got a reply stating 'be ready in 15 mins', then the room number etc.
My tip is to just breeze past the reception desk without a care in the world, as if you're a guest who's had to nip back upstairs for something you left in your room. I had no problems at all.
I think she's quite pretty, and she was wearing the red underwear seen in the photos on this thread. She smelt really nice, let me shower first, and responded well to kisses on her neck and on those tits. Her technique was good, but I wasn't getting fully aroused, until i asked to stand while she kneeled between my legs. The sight of my cock sliding in and out of that gummy mouth, while her little hand cupped my balls is a memory that I will store in the wank-bank. In that position, I got well hard, and her warm forehead bumping on my belly while my cock was fully in her mouth was a bloody delicious feeling! What I liked was that she carried on sucking while I shot in her mouth, until I could spurt no more.
Definitely a Ronseal girl, for me  :lol:

Offline 0mard3000

Sounds like a good bargain but I don't see Romanians due to problems I've had in the past.

Offline tantric talents

She definitely should..
She popped up on my Facebook possible friends list since I’ve had her number..modern days!
I highly recommend you get a punting phone my friend.
Mixing business with this type of pleasure is never a good idea!  :hi:

Offline tantraman

I visited Andrea today and she's still at the same hotel as others have alluded to.

It's amazing that Andreea is still in the same hotel in which I'd first met her and her mouth exactly a year ago! The management obviously must by now what she's about and what she's upto, and they're obviously cool with it. Good on 'em!

... I think in 2020, to be able to have your cock sucked, uncovered, AND cum in a cute girl's mouth for that sum is an inflation-beating bargain ...

Shhh! There's no need to state the obvious ... we only need Andreea to catch up with the inflation within our balls, and ignore inflation otherwise!

Offline Rabbit63

If I was the manager of said hotel, and had an inkling what she was up to, I'd have a quiet word in her ear.... while she was noshing my sausage on a once-a-week freebie, of course  :yahoo:

Offline Gambitman92

If I was the manager of said hotel, and had an inkling what she was up to, I'd have a quiet word in her ear.... while she was noshing my sausage on a once-a-week freebie, of course  :yahoo:

Or you could just leave her alone  :unknown:

If she's already paid for the room, who cares what she does
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline kingmg

Does she allow French Kissing , Tit sucking , Body Kissing before BJ ?
Cheers
she allows light kissing, her service has gone down hill

Offline ali sugar

Did you had a bad experience recently with her ?

Offline bm_99

Offline Monger2468

she allows light kissing, her service has gone down hill

Bollocks!  :D

For £30 quid (OK, I ended up tipping her a tenner after the event), she basically let me do what the fcuk I wanted, Inc Deep French Kissing. For confirmation, check my review.

BTW, where's yours?  :unknown:

I might come across a bit pimpy, but for the monies, she is 100% VFM.  :wackogirl:

Monger2468
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 04:29:26 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Barny

great info, thanks. Especially with the changing AW profiles and VS alternative

Offline bm_99

Tried to book her for tomorrow but she's on holiday people, should be back in 1 week or so

Just my luck loll

Offline JackTheStripper

I wonder if that dump she left is still in the toilet ?

Offline blackprince

Was it at the Kingsland hotel by any chance. I had a great time with a sexy Hungarian lady. Nice bubble butt
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.

Offline latrell

Was it at the Kingsland hotel by any chance. I had a great time with a sexy Hungarian lady. Nice bubble butt

Yeah that would be the Kingsland. Any links or contact numbers for that Bubble But Hungarian you mentioned mate?

Offline blackprince

Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.

Offline bm_99

Shes back now guys, tried to book her for today but she said after 3 or 4 which is to late for me

Will try her next week

Offline JackTheStripper

After 3/4pm or am?

She didn’t used to start work until after 6pm as she apparently worked until the early hours.

Offline latrell

After 3/4pm or am?

She didn’t used to start work until after 6pm as she apparently worked until the early hours.
Yeah thats what i thought. Is she still in the same hotel in Kingsbury?

Offline JackTheStripper

I have no idea, she stopped replying to my messages 🤷🏼‍♂️

Offline ali sugar

she usually starts after 6. Sometimes start earlier if need the extra cash  :D

Offline smiths

she usually starts after 6. Sometimes start earlier if need the extra cash  :D

Any idea roughly what time she works till?

Offline latrell

Any idea roughly what time she works till?
Till the early hours of the next morning mate. Don't worry about reception area. No one there gives a toss

Offline mrx007

Just fed the little sweetie two barrels of finest bollock sauce.

Review to follow soon.

Offline Salfam

She never answers how are you guys getting a response from her via text or calls ?

Offline latrell

She never answers how are you guys getting a response from her via text or calls ?
She's clearly trying to avoid you mate

Offline latrell

Has anyone seen her during the last week? Her green light has always been on every day all last week.
Kinda crazy that she's still getting punters in during this lock down thing. Perhaps she's hooking up at supermarket toilets  :D :lol:

Offline smiths

Has anyone seen her during the last week? Her green light has always been on every day all last week.
Kinda crazy that she's still getting punters in during this lock down thing. Perhaps she's hooking up at supermarket toilets  :D :lol:

Last time when her light went out and her phone number was taken down she went home for about a week so she told me, no idea if that's the case this time though.

Offline Aquaman

Hey guys any news on this one. Did she leave just for lock down. Think she had young kid abroad. Saw her a few months back and love that warm mouth. Does anyone know if she ever swallows as I compile list for when times are back on? Aq

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:12:33 pm by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

It's always good to have a few more shots of Andreea ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... although I'd much prefer a few more well-cum shots into her cheap and cheerful mouth!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:42:43 am by tantraman »

Offline JackTheStripper

Wish she would get those tits fixed