Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea_27xxx - Kingsbury - Excellent OWO & CIM !!  (Read 9048 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline ali sugar

Location : hotel near the kingsbury roundabout, not far from the station.

Comms : Efficient and quick in replying. Initially rang her to discuss service on offer and venue,

Service : FK,OWO & CIM for £30

Arrived at the location with ease and made my way to the room. Upon entering she was in leopard skin lingerie and looked Pretty. She is Beautiful in person and friendly to talk too. Her demeanor puts you at ease. Got the paperwork sorted and undressed.
The bed is higher then usual so certain positions will be a challenge. Cleaned myself and got onto the bed. Started with Fk which became DFk, made her stroke my cock which she obliged. Felt her body which was firm and the ass felt good. Once Hard took her lips to my cock and she started to suck. Her technique is good and on point. She tried to DT as well which led me to facefuck which felt awesome. She was relentless in sucking and led to a intense ejaculation in her mouth which she gladly accepted and kept on sucking till i finish my orgasm.
This was a excellent Quick Punt leading to CIM.

Will defo return for a quickie !

Offline v I r G I n

Glad you liked her like I did. Happy New Year!!  :dance:
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bestbefore

Her profile is gone now !

Her other review gives her number - did you contact her using that or was the profile still up when you contacted her?

Offline ali sugar

Her other review gives her number - did you contact her using that or was the profile still up when you contacted her?
i got her details off AW, This was early last week when i got in touch with her.

Offline naz

+447424899683 bookable on this number.

Offline yogibear76

Offline ali sugar

So rang up andreea yesterday around 5 for a quick one. Turns out she just started so made my way and i am happy to report that she was as good as the first time i saw her.

Cost : £30 for 15 mins inc DFK,owo & CIM

Meet : She has changed the room now, the current one is better then before in terms of the bed location. upon entering the room she was wearing balck lingerie and looked HOT.

Paid £30 for 15 mins including DFK,OWO & CIM.
Started with kissing while making her stroke my cock, as soon as it became stiff she made her way to start the action. Boy there is a certain aggressiveness to her sucking technique.  I was standing while she was at work, her black silky hair were open and nice to feel while she sucked the old boy, then made me lie on the bed, i then proceeded to finger her (no complains on her part). I was horny and then i could feel cumming. I let her know and she made sure to grab all the load i unleashed which was a lot.
I took my time to catch breath then washed myself in the shower and left a happy bunny.

verdict : very pretty girl with no rush attitude. i will definitely see her again for a quick one

Offline Muff licker

Offline Kaluuu276

Has she stocked up with toiletries, hand wipes or even plenty of tissues?
Punters not happy to hear about her personal hygiene  :thumbsdown:

Offline Muff licker

Both of the above links are now dead?

Offline tantraman

Both of the above links are now dead?

Fortunately, Andreea now has a vivastreet profile …

External Link/Members Only

… which displays her contact details.

:hi:

Offline ali sugar

Has she stocked up with toiletries, hand wipes or even plenty of tissues?
Punters not happy to hear about her personal hygiene  :thumbsdown:

Hygiene was on point. No dodgy smell etc. I didnt go down on her but when kissing her breath felt fresh and she was responsive. Toilet was clean and there were tissues available.

Offline Kaluuu276

Thanks looks like change of room has better facilities.
I'm very tempted as not far from me, has anyone asked if she takes facials or on body?
Is her English fair , can she take instructions?

Offline JocksyRider

Hi, yes I did ask if she does Facials by txt but she said only CIM so I’ve not seen her yet, still might give her a go at some point though, sounds good value  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Offline LLPunting

Please post screen caps of Vivastreet profiles as they tend to disappear very quickly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sunnyj

It looks OP already posted a positive review of this SP in Dec 2018. Can someone merge the reviews?

Offline LLPunting

It looks OP already posted a positive review of this SP in Dec 2018. Can someone merge the reviews?

Thanks for checking.  Post reported for Admin's attention.

Offline ali sugar

Thanks for checking.  Post reported for Admin's attention.
just to clarify, this was my second visit to Andrea. I should have mentioned it so apologies to all lovely people here.

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac