Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFFT - Young Thai Maya69 - Swindon  (Read 1525 times)

6 review(s) for young thai maya69 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Sanch79

External Link/Members Only

Swindon - 30mins incall

No reviews on AW so decided to TOFFT and sample my first Thai girl.
30 mins incall, nice massage followed with good covered oral (£20 extra for OWO), and sex in a few positions.

Massage was nicely done, would go back for that by itself.
Sex was good, lovely tight warm pussy. Was a pleasure pounding Maya from behind.

Maya’s only here for another 4 weeks. Hoping to go back before she does, maybe for an hour to have a longer massage.

Offline HeadChef

Thanks. Please provide some physical descriptions, including her tits which look fake in the profile photos.

Offline bdyno

Offline Sanch79

Sure ....

Fake tits but nicely done and not too big. Lovely nipples!

Petite & toned, size 6/8 I would say.

English was fairly limited but we got by.

Worth mentioning that Maya doesn’t offer anal as her AW page otherwise suggests.

Offline HeadChef

Thanks. So her AW profile says that her tits are natural and that she offers A levels, and neither is true. But I have a thing for oriental hotties and will have to road test this one. :thumbsup:

Offline Notsosoftsoutherner

Flat/house of her own or a parlour?

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the review, as above for the location really, only questions i had were, ok location? easy to find/park ?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sanch79

Flat/house of her own or a parlour?

Flat in West Swindon, not sure if she is sharing with another girl

Offline Sanch79

thanks for the review, as above for the location really, only questions i had were, ok location? easy to find/park ?

West Swindon, not say 5/10 mins from J16. Plenty of parking available

Offline Hardpunt2

OP sorry to bombard you with more questions but is she definitely the girl in the pics?

Also did she do any kissing/ DFK?

Offline Sanch79

OP sorry to bombard you with more questions but is she definitely the girl in the pics?

Also did she do any kissing/ DFK?

Yes, definitely the girl in the pics. Pics are obviously touched up but Maya is attractive & has a great body.

Not sure if kissing was on the cards, didn’t ask or even attempt. I was more interested in the massage

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the replies, west swindon is important for me, because it means opposite side of swindon to my approach, so that can add a chunk of time to my journey, so appreciate the info  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac