Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit yoona ~ Hotel outcall  (Read 1164 times)

8 review(s) for fit yoona (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£110 for 30 mins hotel outcall (I think I paid £110) hotel close to her address.
Arrived on time, fairly breezed in. This was like fucking the superhero Flash.
Friendly enough lady, read a few reports on here so knew what to expect.  Found myself in a hotel room with a later checking out time than expected.  Had to put the DND sign outside the hotel room door as EE cleaners were on my floor.  Heard them nattering away as I was getting a good pounding in cg which strangely added to the occasion. Did get a cheeky smile from the receptionist on my way out so who knows?  I like attractive milfs, tits looked good, tummy however not that attractive.  Makes all the right noises, sounds quite young when you fuck here and she moans... sighs.....  must be late 30’s or early 40’s.  Started with hugs, kisses, very, very brisk start, sitting on my lap presenting her boobs, undressed and onto B2B with good attention to knob and bollocks.  Decent owo bj, better than I’ve read about her on here previously.   Agreed to fuck cg, very tight pussy, fucked in three cg positions very well, last one squatting with her hands behind my neck really fucking me very hard.  Throughout bj and cg she brought me to the edge very quickly due to her effort and enthusiasm.
Moved onto doggy which was enjoyable.  Fucked for good 10 mins having to ease off so I wouldn’t pop.   Finished with HR double handed technique. She seemed genuinely surprised on the amount she got out of me, not shocked but quite excited. 
She’s was very good at B2B, stimulating zones, enjoyed her owo with ball licking and she fucked particularly well with a nice tight but wet pussy in several positions.
Neutral due to briskness throughout as I’d preferred her to slow down a little  :D
She washed up, dressed and bolted out the door in a flash.   Must’ve been on a meter  :D
Might see again as I’m into Asian milfs.  Finished on time.
Knows her stuff, a slower punt might not be possible with her as I’m sure she’ll finish you in 30 mins regardless.  Not quite as toned as these pictures suggest but still attractive. Decent enough fuck and go.
A decent Neutral due to brisk pace of punt and asking for £40 for owo. 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 07:24:25 pm by bristolqwerty »

Stevenfun

bristolqwerty

Stevenfun

Oops, starlord got there before me.

Those legs are quite muscley, but the face seems feminine enough

Paddington isn't bad to get too, quite often find myself in that location

Hotlisted. Ty op

bristolqwerty

Didn’t fancy visiting her as her incall location sounded a bit grim in her 2 previous reviews.  My review probably reads the same as others so she’s got a consistent routine.  Legs were toned.  Actually quite liked her.  The test is would I see her again..... might well do.   

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac